Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 222 : October 31 - November 6

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the new thread which is now here - good from 11/2 -11/30 - ish

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles or Lenormand decks:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings Journal

Lenormand Decks - Threads in Lenormand Journals forum
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Readings Journal

Participants:
1. VGimlet - Samhain Treat Deck, & Gill Tarot
2. Scarlet Woodland - Halloween Tarot & Japaridze
3. Madame Squee - Green Witch Tarot
3. Golden Wolf - Thelema Tarot
4. BodhiSeed - Ellis Deck & Brownies Oracle
5. Kissa - Tarot of the Crone & Lojong for the Layperson
6. Sweetcherise13 - Legacy of the Divine
7. AJ - Etruscan
8. JylliM - Anna K
9. RiverRunsDeep - Aquarian Tarot (Deviant Moon for Shadow Work)
10. TreeLeafe - Wild Unknown

VGimlet

Keeping the Samhain Treat Deck as a solo for another couple of days (It just seems wrong to switch it out until the 2nd) and then I'll be using the Gill the rest of the week. Once I find it. :p

Scarlet Woodland

Will stay on with the Halloween Tarot (because it be awesome :D) and again will be playing with my trimming/edging projects as I go.

Got my backup Druidcraft to trim yesterday so wish me courage ;) Will cheerfully take the snippers to any deck usually, but even my backup Druidcraft feels sacred haha.

ETA: Well that makes life easier... there's a cutting error on the top right corner so it needs a trim anyway :D

Madame Squee

Please sign me up with the Green Witch Tarot. I've had it for several weeks, and I'm excited to finally delve into it. So far, I like the artwork, and I see a lot of new and interesting symbolism in it.

Thank you, VG :love:

GoldenWolf

I really didn't do much this past week with the Thelema Tarot so I'll go again just to work with it a bit more.

BodhiSeed

I'm in with the Ellis Deck and the Brownies Oracle (an unexpected gift from a dear friend:heart:).
Thank you VG for the new thread! :)

Kissa

Thank you VGimlet for the new thread.
I am in this week too and so is the Crone. Tarot of the Crone, I mean.
I don't know if it can be used as an oracle but I am also going to draw one card of the Lojong for the Layperson deck every day.
Anything that can ground me and make me see some sense/light/sparkle is needed :)

sweetcherise13

I'm in this week with Legacy of the Divine!
Madame Squee, I would love to hear your thoughts on the Green Witch Tarot. I've been holding off purchasing it due to budget crunching recently even though I've been looking at it online almost daily! :) It looks wonderful!!

AJ

Etruscan, thanks VG

I'm not witch any more than I am christian or dervish, but I do hold nature as sacred, so I also have the Green Witch coming. It appears to be well thought out with decent art.

BodhiSeed

Thank you VGimlet for the new thread.
I am in this week too and so is the Crone. Tarot of the Crone, I mean.
I don't know if it can be used as an oracle but I am also going to draw one card of the Lojong for the Layperson deck every day.
Anything that can ground me and make me see some sense/light/sparkle is needed :)
I like the Tarot of the Crone a lot. I hope the Lojong deck helps give you some of what you need!:heart: I've almost got a blog post for every card now - tomorrow will be #53. :)