Deeper meaning...

junethird

Hi everyone...

I had something happen to me sometime last week i believe... I had just finished getting off the phone with my granny and i headed out, just walking casually to the post office to deliver a package but my package was too small too send and needed a bigger box or envelope (which i had an extra one at home) so i was making my way out of the store and on my way back home and lost in my own thoughts about a personal situation i shared with my granny and how it made me feel like a second option... And lo and behold somehow from the corner of my eye i see paper fluttering between a door way of an abandoned building im walking by and when my eyes adjust (it was very sunny and i wasnt focusing too much, i just know it caught my eye) i noticed it was 20$. I decided to use the found money to pay for the package i had to send to a friend of mine.

Nice message that day.

Any thoughts what the universe was trying to tell me that day?

LittleOne

Hi everyone...

I had something happen to me sometime last week i believe... I had just finished getting off the phone with my granny and i headed out, just walking casually to the post office to deliver a package but my package was too small too send and needed a bigger box or envelope (which i had an extra one at home) so i was making my way out of the store and on my way back home and lost in my own thoughts about a personal situation i shared with my granny and how it made me feel like a second option... And lo and behold somehow from the corner of my eye i see paper fluttering between a door way of an abandoned building im walking by and when my eyes adjust (it was very sunny and i wasnt focusing too much, i just know it caught my eye) i noticed it was 20$. I decided to use the found money to pay for the package i had to send to a friend of mine.

Nice message that day.

Any thoughts what the universe was trying to tell me that day?

I think these are just general signs that the universe has our backs. If you have been worrying about money for example this would be a good sign regarding that.

I remember once being very concerned about a romantic situation and I had parked my car in a shopping centre car park while thinking about this situation - it was early in the dy so there were hardly any other cars about. I opened my car door and there was a single playing card: 2 of Hearts (similar to a two of cups of course). I looked around and there weren't any other cards anywhere. I picked it up and kept it. About a month later I was in a relationship with the person I was worrying over.

I still have the card actually.

Or maybe it was a reward! I went bushwalking with my Father one day and he was insistent on picking up all the litter along the way. Turns out one piece of litter was $50. A reward for cleaning up the environment :D

junethird

I think these are just general signs that the universe has our backs. If you have been worrying about money for example this would be a good sign regarding that.

I remember once being very concerned about a romantic situation and I had parked my car in a shopping centre car park while thinking about this situation - it was early in the dy so there were hardly any other cars about. I opened my car door and there was a single playing card: 2 of Hearts (similar to a two of cups of course). I looked around and there weren't any other cards anywhere. I picked it up and kept it. About a month later I was in a relationship with the person I was worrying over.

I still have the card actually.

Or maybe it was a reward! I went bushwalking with my Father one day and he was insistent on picking up all the litter along the way. Turns out one piece of litter was $50. A reward for cleaning up the environment :D

Thanks for replying Littleone. Good story about the playing card and your dad :) funny enough, The issue on my mind that day was not money related, but its nice to think that i was given a little extra pocket money that day :D I shall pay attention what happens next month on the day i found the money because i did make a note of it along with the time!

Im still amazed about your love life and the playing card. Talk about cool and freaky!!! Im always amazed about the little clues the universe leaves around for us...