Departure from workplace

Hayyot

Hi!
A person I know departed from her workplace, and I was curious about he reason.
(we got into this big fight) .I asked if it was me the reason she left, or it was related to the boss?
I jut took out from the deck 2 cards: The reversed 2 of wands, and then, the reversed page of wands.
Funny, huh?.
The 2 of wands (rx) talks about she being VERY upset, maybe even a little sad on the inside (even when I didn`t see her sad, but very angry).
The page of cups (rx) is related to discord itself, pointing to the fight itself, probably...and there`s a bit of murmurs related to this card...I have to say I don`t gossip, I don`t like it. But she might have heard something I didn`t.
I know the two of us fought, I don`t know if the same issue happened with the boss...
I got the chance to read a twitt where she said " In the end I left, its dream was my nightmare", at the same time she quitted...so...
I took this as a way of saying that yes, I was the reason and not the boss.
What do you guys think?

headincloud

Hi I don't feel she's upset and sad as much as hyper and pent up. 2W rx shows deep discontent with the situation and harbouring resent for someone you feel is holding you back. Hasty movement but indicates for some time she's been in an unsatisfactory job which has been safe but mundane and unfulfilling.

The page tends to make hasty decisions and then repents at leisure, they often have an attitude problem, struggle with authority and seek negative attention, scatterbrained and ungrounded they're a trouble maker.

Both cards carry a lot of pent up energy and combined it's no wonder it went up, probably like a match. The grass is always greener for this person who'll likely have trouble settling anywhere.

Pages can be an aspect of our own personality, someone around us and/or a situation. whether it pertains to yourself or your boss (if either) is impossible to ascertain from this question, I'd suggest looking at the situation between you and her, and her and the boss separately or rephrasing the question somehow.

Hayyot

Hi I don't feel she's upset and sad as much as hyper and pent up. 2W rx shows deep discontent with the situation and harbouring resent for someone you feel is holding you back. Hasty movement but indicates for some time she's been in an unsatisfactory job which has been safe but mundane and unfulfilling.

The page tends to make hasty decisions and then repents at leisure, they often have an attitude problem, struggle with authority and seek negative attention, scatterbrained and ungrounded they're a trouble maker.

Both cards carry a lot of pent up energy and combined it's no wonder it went up, probably like a match. The grass is always greener for this person who'll likely have trouble settling anywhere.

Pages can be an aspect of our own personality, someone around us and/or a situation. whether it pertains to yourself or your boss (if either) is impossible to ascertain from this question, I'd suggest looking at the situation between you and her, and her and the boss separately or rephrasing the question somehow.

Yes, I see. I already know there was this huge fight between us, but I don`t know if there was trouble between her and the chief, that is just a guess I was taking for her departure.
I might ask: "The incident between her and me, was final in her decision for leaving...?
I just did that. And wands they are...lol
9 of wands, king of wands, 7 of swords.
She probably saw some trouble coming on in the workplace due our incident, so she thought quickly and decided to step aside (9 of wands), so she decided to innovate and move on (king of wands) but the need to run away was strong (again, maybe from resntment, maybe anticipating further trouble)