Descriptions

Ronia

Have you had combos repeating all the time regarding attributes or descriptions? I've been seeing House+Man in almost every spread I've done lately. And I can't pinpoint what this man is. A family man? An older man? House doesn't really make me picture anything... Any ideas?

214red

Hous eman can simply be somebody your familiar with and comfortable in their company, it also doesnt have to be a physical man, it can be a shadow side of you too.

can you see a link in your GT? if so this should give you a hand finding more about the man

Ronia

Hm... The thing is there is no such man in my life. there is no man at all, only my son and he always shows as the Child. No, I couldn't see a link in the GTs, I've been trying for two months. And this combo also shows in linear spreads. May be the King of Hearts... Weird.

214red

Hm... The thing is there is no such man in my life. there is no man at all, only my son and he always shows as the Child. No, I couldn't see a link in the GTs, I've been trying for two months. And this combo also shows in linear spreads. May be the King of Hearts... Weird.

it also could mean a man you have in your heart to...
Also your GT should man in house 13 of the child, i cant remember where the house is in your new GT though.

I would pull a card for this House+man in your gt and see where it takes you

Ronia

In my March GT the House is in the house of the Bouquet. I certainly wish for a new house, preferably in Maida Vale, as you know! But it should come together with a desired man though. LOL

I'll try and pull a crad, thanks for the idea. :)

alyna

If House is near the Man card its usually someone in my family (dad, brother etc). the card around him and the house etc tell who he is,

besides that it might be because my father is Scorpio and I associate King of Hearts with him

Ronia

The only man in my family is my son. He usually shows up as the Child (he is 4) and I somehow never really see him as the Man card... But I'll try to look at it again and see if it will bring more light, thanks. :)