Devil as what someone wishes FOR you?

morenah

Hey folks!
It was a 7 card reading, RW deck.

What comes to mind when you ask the cards what someone wishes for you are and you recieve the DEVIL?

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it, does he wants me to go to hell LOL? Does he wants me to have a lot of sex(or with me)? Does he wants me to be hooked(to what/who them)?

If it helps, in his feelings for me position I got the Chariot, usually I see it as a good omen, drive and going for what you have decide your heart wants. anyway, the rest of the spread was really positive, but considering the Devil in his wishes position IDK if this chariot is coming to conquer me or just the opposite, running from me, totally confused. Thoughts??

CrystalSeas

in his feelings for me position I got the Chariot,
what someone wishes for you are and you recieve the DEVIL

For me these two cards together are not good at all.

The Chariot is also about control, as is the Devil. I'd say those two cards suggest that he feels like he wants to control you and have you chained to him in an unhealthy way.

morenah

in his feelings for me position I got the Chariot,
what someone wishes for you are and you recieve the DEVIL

For me these two cards together are not good at all.

The Chariot is also about control, as is the Devil. I'd say those two cards suggest that he feels like he wants to control you and have you chained to him in an unhealthy way.

Aloha CrystalSeas!

Wow, I'm melting my brain thinking what could it possibly be, but didn't thought about this possibility. Maybe he has some control issues I'm not aware of, who knows? I can't assure it 'cause don't know him enough to tell. Thank you some much!

Grizabella

I'm sorry I have to agree here. The Devil, especially in RW shows people chained together and the Chariot does indicate control. The charioteer doesn't use the reins in some decks, which means that this guy may be into bondage and control when he isn't physically able to control you so he might play mind games to exert that control. God forbid he wants to chain you up in the basement! (just kidding---pretty much) When I refer to bondage in this case, I'm not speaking of "playful bondage." I'm speaking of true, S and M, which rolls over into things not everyone would enjoy and since the Devil is a Major, you should be aware of what it could mean.

You may have seen me mention before that the King of Wands can be a "drive by lover" or a "hit and run lover", so the Chariot in this case could also mean he's not after a healthy, long-term relationship but just a sexual conquest. If that's the case, and with the Chariot being a Major, plus adding in the Devil on top of that, just be aware that you should proceed with caution and take it slow, making sure he knows you're not into a "hit and run" or anything, just in case that might be the case. I wouldn't outright ask him because if he's up to that, he's not going to tell you ahead of time. Just take it slow and be watchful.

morenah

Hi Grizabella!

I always pay extra attention to your wise posts, despite the laughter It makes so much sense everything you said about this 2 together, thanks a lot dear!

I'll keep it in mind and take things even more slowly with this guy (taking things reaaaaly slow is my thing with my Moon in Taurus).

Do you think it makes any diference if the first card was the 2 of cups for his thoughts about me?

LifesALoofah

Hey folks!
It was a 7 card reading, RW deck.

What comes to mind when you ask the cards what someone wishes for you are and you recieve the DEVIL?

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it, does he wants me to go to hell LOL? Does he wants me to have a lot of sex(or with me)? Does he wants me to be hooked(to what/who them)?

If it helps, in his feelings for me position I got the Chariot, usually I see it as a good omen, drive and going for what you have decide your heart wants. anyway, the rest of the spread was really positive, but considering the Devil in his wishes position IDK if this chariot is coming to conquer me or just the opposite, running from me, totally confused. Thoughts??

Believe it or not, I've received The Devil card as a success card, also, but that's not the feeling I've gotten from what you said.

With the feelings position as The Chariot, I've seen it as someone going towards you or away from you (and I usually can't tell unless court-cards are sitting on either side. I usually let it play itself out & tell whomever to hope for the best).

The Devil in a "Wishes" position, I can see as a lot of sex, or he wishes to stay tied to you to you for some reason (like something he wants to watch unfold and be there for). The Devil isn't always negative. I've seen it come-up as karmic-ties that are hard to break. His wish MAY BE for you not leave him alone! (I can see that with the lover's in the card being chained together). & The dark-side of the card could be control and wanting to control you, but, if most of the spread is positive and it threw in 1 or 2 dark cards, I'd say look over it again. What else could a darker card represent?

I don't know the whole spread, but, just don't get from what you've told me that everything is totally positive or negative at this point.

morenah

Hey LifesALoofah! Thanks for sharing!

You make a good point, since another part of the spread, (what he thinks I'm up to?) clearly says he somehow senses I'm slipping away.

It's a rebound rela and I'm NC with him right now.
Now I understand the issues with control the devil may be trying to tell here and maybe nothing so dramatic.

Good point!đź‘Ť