direction of a relationship

magissa82

HI all,

I drew 5 cards (no positions) asking what a romantic interest wanted our relationship to be like by the end of the year. I got:

Temperance

Queen of Pents - thats my significator.....

Page of Wands

5 of Cups

Wheel of Fortune

I took the 5 cards to mean that he wants to turn his back on the way things used to be with us in the past and start afresh. There was a bit of a 'separation' between us for awhile and we have recently seemed to be getting back on track.

However, not sure if I am projecting my own desires on this one and would really appreciate others' input!!!

Adjustment

magissa82 said:
HI all,

I drew 5 cards (no positions) asking what a romantic interest wanted our relationship to be like by the end of the year. I got:

Temperance

Queen of Pents - thats my significator.....

Page of Wands

5 of Cups

Wheel of Fortune

I took the 5 cards to mean that he wants to turn his back on the way things used to be with us in the past and start afresh. There was a bit of a 'separation' between us for awhile and we have recently seemed to be getting back on track.

However, not sure if I am projecting my own desires on this one and would really appreciate others' input!!!

Is one of you younger than the other, i sense some immaturity with relationship. What i see is that this person wants take things slow, without rushing, he is willing to give another chance to the relationship to make it work, building the relationship again the right way.

magissa82

Hi Tara,

Thankyou for your reply! Yes, you're exactly right, he is slightly younger than me and immaturity has been a bit of a theme in this relationship :)

Thankyou again.