divination, anyone?

zayats

Hiya!!

It's been a long time since I last exchanged on here and practised divination; I'd love to try some this evening. Any method goes! I am thinking mostly about biblio, since there's a few new books I purchased recently and, unfortunately, have not got round to reading yet. Also, perhaps a little bit of random image reading.

It's for feedback and exchange. Any topic is fine, apart from third party readings (meaning asking about other people's relationships - as I don't feel comfortable answering that). Light topics are welcome (though not obligatory), as I aim to keep the readings short and sweet.

So let's go if you're in! :)

GotH

Yay! I'm home relaxing today.. Would love to work with you again. :)

How are you?

zayats

Yay! I'm home relaxing today.. Would love to work with you again. :)

How are you?

Hiya!! So nice to see you :) I'm fine, thanks. How are you? :) I was a bit worried of sort of hijacking your thread, as I know you post on Mondays, but since I haven't seen you do it today and felt like exchanging, I decided to open one myself :)

Let me know your question, and a preferred method of reading, if you have any!

GotH

Oh my gosh.. Please never feel that way. It's so nice to go to someone else's table to practice so please feel free to open these anytime you want. :) Thank you!

Okay so my question is.. I kind of already have an idea of something I've been wondering about regarding some things that happened over the weekend but I'd like to maybe get some images or details from another source. Can you tell me what influential energy might have been present when these people I know very well started experiencing some bad luck the other day? I was invited to spend the weekend with them but something inside me said to not go. I didn't go but am finding out they have had a miserable time with this get away. Was it all coincidence or was there something spiritual that may have kept them from proceeding happily to their destination. If this is too weird of a question, I will happily ask something else. Just need some bits of pieces of this situation if you are willing and able..

What's yours?

zayats

Oh my gosh.. Please never feel that way. It's so nice to go to someone else's table to practice so please feel free to open these anytime you want. :) Thank you!

Okay so my question is.. I kind of already have an idea of something I've been wondering about regarding some things that happened over the weekend but I'd like to maybe get some images or details from another source. Can you tell me what influential energy might have been present when these people I know very well started experiencing some bad luck the other day? I was invited to spend the weekend with them but something inside me said to not go. I didn't go but am finding out they have had a miserable time with this get away. Was it all coincidence or was there something spiritual that may have kept them from proceeding happily to their destination. If this is too weird of a question, I will happily ask something else. Just need some bits of pieces of this situation if you are willing and able..

What's yours?
Sure, that sounds interesting! I'll use biblio for you.

As for me, I'd like a general message for the upcoming weeks. Some advice/guidance from the Universe or my guides, etc. Thanks!

GotH

Thanks! Okay.. I'm going to figure out what to use that will be best for you quest..

I'll be back in a bit with your reading and fb..

zayats

What's yours?

OK, so I used books which were not very obvious for that type of question and came up with a theme. The first passage is from "How To Say It": "We are trying to match exactly the interior folders we use for our hanging files. The ones shown in your current catalog, page 217, look very much like ours. Could you please send us samples in several colors so that we can be sure before ordering?".

The second is from "Why You?": "Recruitment consultants all attest that simply everyone uses the same few words when asked to describe themselves in a job interview. In fact, overused interview words are the subject of many an annual survey..."

Not fully satisfied, I decided to use yet another one, "I'm Dysfunctional, You're Dysfunctional": "Her how-to book offers the usual array of platitudes, pep talks and case studies about wishing and hoping and thinking your way to success and self-actualization, which by now means "a more rewarding lifestyle". She dresses this up in "scientific techniques", like the Quick List Technique: Write down three wishes, just "as fast as you can", without reflection, she urges, just like a fairty godmother. But she is a scientist, and the Quick List Technique is a "powerful psychological tool"..."

OK, so the theme is platitudes and also making orders, plus lack of originality. Judging by this, it seems that there was some force at play, but I wouldn't describe it as malevolent. Any bad luck they had might have been a sign for them to examine something and change their ways doing something rather than stick to the familiar, or stick to what everyone else is doing/believing, if that makes sense. It's like the Universe was urging them to think more for themselves, come up with original ideas, solutions. Perhaps sticking to some old unexamined patterns caused the things to go the way they did? Signaling they were going against the flow and that it's time for something fresh? Tell me what you think.

GotH

Sure, that sounds interesting! I'll use biblio for you.

As for me, I'd like a general message for the upcoming weeks. Some advice/guidance from the Universe or my guides, etc. Thanks!

Okay so for your reading I decided to try and use dominoes for their numbers and would go by numerology. Interestingly, the domino I pulled was blank! So I'm guessing the dominoes do not want to work as an oracle today.

Moving on to something else, I decided to try using the movie that was going on in the background... Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

The scene is toward the end where Captain Sparrow begins speaking his truth to the ladies. The words he had for them angered them and they both slapped him and walked away. He later takes the important part of the map for the fountain of youth and sails off in a dingy by himself. His compass goes crazy but he drinks his rum, seems happy and sails off into the sunset..

Okay what I get from this is you might have to speak up and say some things in the next few weeks to someone (women?) to get them away from you or to leave you alone. They may not like it very much but it's something you'll have to do in order to move on to the next phase.

Next if someone tries to take over a moving project from you, you might have to take what's important from this situation and move on, on your own. You will have what's needed to proceed forward to success. Make sure you have your "compass" in working order as you sail on..

:bugeyed:

Okay.. That's what I got for you.

zayats

Okay so for your reading I decided to try and use dominoes for their numbers and would go by numerology. Interestingly, the domino I pulled was blank! So I'm guessing the dominoes do not want to work as an oracle today.

Moving on to something else, I decided to try using the movie that was going on in the background... Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

The scene is toward the end where Captain Sparrow begins speaking his truth to the ladies. The words he had for them angered them and they both slapped him and walked away. He later takes the important part of the map for the fountain of youth and sails off in a dingy by himself. His compass goes crazy but he drinks his rum, seems happy and sails off into the sunset..

Okay what I get from this is you might have to speak up and say some things in the next few weeks to someone (women?) to get them away from you or to leave you alone. They may not like it very much but it's something you'll have to do in order to move on to the next phase.

Next if someone tries to take over a moving project from you, you might have to take what's important from this situation and move on, on your own. You will have what's needed to proceed forward to success. Make sure you have your "compass" in working order as you sail on..

:bugeyed:

Okay.. That's what I got for you.

Mmm, that's very interesting and I can see how it can apply to a number of things. There is a female friend, the relationship with whom has been bugging me for a while. The thing is we talk online, but only via chat, and, to be honest, it tires me to do it every day, yet she seems to like it. Sometimes it has really annoyed me, as I just don't have much to say, I lose a lot of time "speaking" like this and I just wanted some time for myself. But I have been avoiding telling her straight. Another issue might have more to do with work - not sure how yet, but my attitude has been I take things in stride and learn if something doesn't fully go my way, so perhaps there will be more of this constructive feedback. Interesting!! Thank you :)

GotH

OK, so I used books which were not very obvious for that type of question and came up with a theme. The first passage is from "How To Say It": "We are trying to match exactly the interior folders we use for our hanging files. The ones shown in your current catalog, page 217, look very much like ours. Could you please send us samples in several colors so that we can be sure before ordering?".

The second is from "Why You?": "Recruitment consultants all attest that simply everyone uses the same few words when asked to describe themselves in a job interview. In fact, overused interview words are the subject of many an annual survey..."

Not fully satisfied, I decided to use yet another one, "I'm Dysfunctional, You're Dysfunctional": "Her how-to book offers the usual array of platitudes, pep talks and case studies about wishing and hoping and thinking your way to success and self-actualization, which by now means "a more rewarding lifestyle". She dresses this up in "scientific techniques", like the Quick List Technique: Write down three wishes, just "as fast as you can", without reflection, she urges, just like a fairty godmother. But she is a scientist, and the Quick List Technique is a "powerful psychological tool"..."
I'd like to study the words in this a bit more but will do so later. I get a strange feeling there could be more clues within..

OK, so the theme is platitudes and also making orders, plus lack of originality. Judging by this, it seems that there was some force at play, but I wouldn't describe it as malevolent. Any bad luck they had might have been a sign for them to examine something and change their ways doing something rather than stick to the familiar, or stick to what everyone else is doing/believing, if that makes sense. It's like the Universe was urging them to think more for themselves, come up with original ideas, solutions. Perhaps sticking to some old unexamined patterns caused the things to go the way they did? Signaling they were going against the flow and that it's time for something fresh? Tell me what you think.
I agree, I think there was some force as well but not malevolent like you mention. I do believe the Universe could have been urging them to change their thoughts on what they were doing and sure enough it did. One of the females was effected so much by what was happening that she said she never wanted to go back. I do think that what they had in mind was going against the flow of what the owner wants for the situation. It was very clear to me at the very beginning and so I didn't participate.

I know it may not make very much sense to you but I do understand. Thanks for looking into things for me!