does anyone do auto writing?

jade

just wondering if anyone does this?

jade

Kaz

No, not me....

Kaz

Diana

I'd be too scared to be used as a channel by evil forces. I also would hate to feel that I'm not in control. The whole idea makes me shiver somewhat.

jade

well, i would think that if you cast a circle or use your protection reiki symbol before beginning........as well as grounding yourself........all the stuff you do with reading the tarot...........then you would be fine.

hmmm.......i've never tried this but i'm sure i could do it, after all, limitations are only those we place on ourselves!

in light,
jade

ps i'm asking about this cause i've been to see 2 AW in the past and both were full of sh**

Malachite

Is Auto-writing something you can set yourself up to do then?...The only times I've come across it have been when its been from mysterious circumstances...
Hmm....If I can actually trust my own grounding and protection rituals, I might investigate that...
AFTER researching it though....
Anyone got any urls handy?

jade

come on malachite! trust. trust yourself that you can do it. trust your guides to channel info thru you that is accurate and informative. just let go of all of your limitations and just do it. breathe and trust....that's all it takes :)

love
jade

ps i've had company and no sleep.....so remind me if i forget to do this. :)

truthsayer

my family played around with automatic writing many years back. my youngest sister was a real whiz at it. she contacted a spirit named olivia. well, olivia caused all kinds of trouble for us b/c at the time we didn't know anything about making a casting a circle or grounding ourselves. i just can't state strongly enough how vital it is to provide protection for yourself from what ever you call up before you start. we ended up with poltergeist activity for several years after dabbling w/ automatic writing. my sister refuses to do it again. i can't blame her. i'd put AW up there w/ ouiji boards as far as know what you are doing before you do it.

jade, since you know reiki, are experienced w/ casting circles and grounding, i have no doubt you will be fine. let us know how it goes if you decide to try it.

jade

i can't agree with you more...........caution is always a good idea with ANY type of divination and seeing.

i was doing a tarot party, years ago, at a house and the father who had passed on some time before, well, his stuff was all over in the basement. boxes and boxes of his stuff. that's where they had the table set up for me to do the party..........he entered my cards and it was years before i finally got them to read again. they would only read the past......like 5 years ago, for many years. it wouldn't have happened if i had cast a circle or used reiki to cast a circle before using them.

:)
in light,
jade

Malachite

Ok Jade...I'll give it a go tomorrow...and sleep on it tonight...!

btw...who is Rabindrath Tagore?...Or should i know already?...

mystic

Where The Mind is Without Fear
Rabindranath Tagore

Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high
Where knowledge is free
Where the world has not been broken up into fragments
By narrow domestic walls
Where words come out from the depth of truth
Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection
Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way
Into the dreary desert sand of dead habit
Where the mind is led forward by thee
Into ever-widening thought and action
Into that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake

from Rabindranath Tagore's Geetanjali

He is the giant of modern Indian poetry, well worth the read.....

Hope this answer's your question......