Does anyone work with Malachite?

skywatching

Hello

I have a bracelet that's made out of Malachite and I don't really know that much about this cystal. I did look in my crystal book and it said you use it on you solar plexus and your third eye. They also said that it is quite powerful.

So does anybody work with it and can tell me what it's like and also what is the best way to use it. :)

celticnoodle

I have and love my malachite gemstone. mine is quite interesting looking, it is flat one one side, so it can sit level on a table and it has a black dot right at the end of the stone, making it look like the stone is an animal or actually, due to its shape, sort of like a fish. This just adds to it's value for me! :D

the malachite gemstone is a protective stone, especially for young children. it is a good stone to carry with you when you travel and is also a stone that every business person should have to bring success their way. it is also a balancing stone.

I've read where this stone is the mirror of the soul and will allow your inner feelings be shown to all. so, if you have this in jewelry that you are wearing, you need to be careful. If you are in a particularly negative state of mind, it'll show to others. positive frame of mind will also project that to others.

this is a great stone to help you if you have nightmares too. if you are plagued with such, sleep with the malachite nearby your bed.

Malachite is associated with the heart and throat chakra.

hope this helps.

amethyst57

lore says malachite breaks into pieces if there's impending danger to its wearer....

it is also said to prevent falls, and take away depression...

Hemera

Malachite can be used for scrying and journeying and it helps you receive unconscious messages. It attunes to spiritual guidance and it encourages risk-taking and change. It draws out deep feelings and breaks unwanted ties and outworn patterns. It supports friendships and develops empathy with other people.

It strengthens the ability to absorb and process information and makes you more observant and helps you understand difficult concepts so it´s a great aid in learning.
It is an extremely versatile healing stone as well.

(Source: Crystal Bible by Hall)

skywatching

I've read where this stone is the mirror of the soul and will allow your inner feelings be shown to all. so, if you have this in jewelry that you are wearing, you need to be careful. If you are in a particularly negative state of mind, it'll show to others. positive frame of mind will also project that to others.

this is a great stone to help you if you have nightmares too. if you are plagued with such, sleep with the malachite nearby your bed.

Malachite is associated with the heart and throat chakra.

hope this helps.

This is really interesting and good to know, I actually have never worn it out in public only at home because I didn't know that much about it. I'll have to remember not to wear it when I'm feeling negative.

Thanks a lot and yes this does help me. :)

skywatching

Thanks a lot guys for all the handy info, now I know exactally what to do with it :D