Don't write in starlight...

Eowyn

"Don't write in starlight, 'cause the words may come out real" is a verse of one of my favorite songs, "Don't talk to strangers", from R. J. Dio.

Before the earthquake, I remember I went out in a new moon or maybe not exactly a new moon, but the idea is to do this with little moon and under the light of the stars. Later, not sure when, I started a whole thread in the exchange section but never got any feedback. For me, it worked as a charm. I got what I asked for, and how the cards suggested. Be careful what you wish for :heart:

The Spread: You write a desire. A desire knowing it may come out real. Write a simple sentence of your desire, and 3 words, in paper.

You write this three words, which must have a strong meaning for your desire. They will represent the main characteristic of your desire.

Then, you pull 3 cards and read them. They will give you an idea of how will your desire turn out (if so...) You will need to read them very intuitively, each reader will find out.

E.

Edited to add:

Thanks for the inspiration, great master. RIP Ronnie James Dio.

Water Lady

I have never tried this but have thougt of how to do a reading in the moon, not sure how to see the cards out there, etc.
I am not sure what you mean by simple sentence, 3 words. Do you only write 3 words? Does that mean 3 things you want?
Why 3 words?

Ramona

Three is very important to me

Hi Eowyn,
Thanks for this one!
I have had dreams of the number 3 for ages now, and especially one from last night. Oddly enough, it occurred I think as a direct result of me doing a spread taken from this very thread, on finding out your Unconscious Bridge and Resistance, found here:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=27567&highlight=unconscious+resistance

The last card that came up for me was the 3 of Discs (Motherpeace), which talks about building a church of the Goddess. Flavio, writer of that spread, says to almost ignore that last card, as it goes into the Unconsicous. Well, my Unconscious didn't ignore it! The dream I had we were three women in a room, one of them being a "Grand Lady" who said to me that the beautiful house we were in was built with the help of the Goddess, and that "She" was with them the whole time. The house was more a mansion, luxury everywhere, and comfortable, too.

I think I'll use your spread to find out why this number is so important to my psyche that it chooses to show it to me countless times in my dreams lately. This number has to be a significant symbol for me but in what way, I don't consciously know.

The moon is new at this precise time, so it's so auspicious that you wrote this now. Plus "starlight'' is also a special sign... my new, magickal name is Ramona "Starr" ~ and I've been shown (through the afore-mentioned Resistance Bridge Spread) the answer to a puzzle/problem that has plagued me since I was six years old - a nightmare really - so I need to know how to approach my healing from this. I am 58 this year. It's time!

My 'desire' will be to find out how do I do the dream alchemy for the number Three and for how to heal the nightmare turned into a life-fulfilling prophecy.

Thank you !!!
Ramona