Downloaded Tarot

Prasanna_Strings

First of all, I'm new in the field of Tarot. I have downloaded many decks, printed them. In order to make them strong I pasted them on a playing card and used tape to protect them. But inorder to fit them on the playing card I cut the part of the Tarot card containing its number and name and wrote them on the Tarot card using ball pen. The question is, is the card that I have now works properly or it just became useless.

AJ

Lots of us trim the borders off our decks. And many have written on their various decks as an aid to memory or to make the deck personal.

It costs a lot of money in ink to print cards, if you find you enjoy tarot you'd be better served buying a published deck...and you'll love real cardstock. :)

Welcome to AT!

Debra

Welcome :)

They will work fine. You're the one who does the real work, of interpreting the meanings. I have some playing card decks with meanings written on them--it is a very old tradition among card readers.

I am curious if tarot cards are common in Nepal--maybe you can talk about that some time.

gregory

I have a Nepali tarot printed in Kathmandu.

This one Are there any others ? I'd love to see more.

Prasanna_Strings

Thanks a lot....

Tarot is not common in Nepal. So it is difficult to find. Actually I was searching for arts and images in google and while surfing I found some screenshots of Tarot cards. From there I thought of downloading them.

I am reading some articles to learn to read Tarot. Thanks Debra for the line "You're the one who does the real work, of interpreting the meanings". That line made me to read about using Tarot cards.