Dream: a living thing entering my right hand

cardlady22

Last night, I had many dreams with a theme of things changing/morphing from one to another. The one that stuck with me is this:

I was out in a wooded/jungle kind of area with a group of people. It looked like we were exploring or trying to find unusual things. A man suddenly names a creature and comments, "You do not want one of those getting in you." Next thing I know, a black insect-looking being is burrowing into the palm of my right hand. It had a strange, slightly-curved needle-like appendage on its nose. I was squinting my eyes and slightly tensing. For some reason, I expected it to turn itself around and burst back out, causing as much damage as possible. However, I was watching and it started to spin itself, turning into a bird-like (yet skeletal) creature. Still black. The feeling was odd rather than pain, and I could feel energy/power being transferred to me. It was constantly whirling around at a steady speed.

It seems pretty straight-forward to me, but I'm interested in seeing what considerations to add.

Milfoil

Initially, for me, if this were my dream, it would suggest finding oneself in a wild situation, unpredictable and sometimes a bit scary. Instinct and experience urge caution but instead you have no option but to accept a seemingly unpleasant situation or issue which, no matter what, you have to handle and accept. This is leading to a breakdown of the usual expectations and instead there seems to be growth and good coming from this. A message which perhaps is only just starting to become apparent is forming. It is a powerful transformation of understanding and feels rather different. You are, perhaps, intrigued?

Hope that makes sense?

cardlady22

Most definitely making sense, Milfoil! It is much more than an intrigued feeling. Eager, but still patient. The frantic fear & resistance seems quite silly now. I felt like I could "try something" with this New Energy, but also an urge to wait and let it build more first. Charging a battery?

Milfoil

That's an interesting thought about chakras/energy centres!

Hephasteus

Milfoil said:
That's an interesting thought about chakras/energy centres!

Ya it is but there's a problem here.

"Bird

To see birds in your dream, symbolizes your goals, aspirations and hopes. To dream of chirping and/or flying birds, represents joy, harmony, ecstasy, balance, and love. It denotes a sunny outlook in life. You are experiencing spiritual freedom and psychological liberation. It is almost as if a weight has been lifted off your shoulders.

To dream of dead or dying birds, indicates disappointments. You will find yourself worrying over problems that are constantly on your mind."

In the dream it turned into a skeletal bird. Which means it's got the framework of peace and harmony just not the entire body of it. It's not whole. This is probably due to leakages. We are under a very powerful cancer/capricorn new moon cycle. Now containment has 3 axis. pisces/virgo is the far end of the spectrum it's completely uncontainted and uncontrolled. Taurus/scorpio is fully contained emotionality via scorpios access to taurus and it's ability to ride the bull of desire or control desire or control emotions and energy expressions. The middle ground is cancer/capricorn it's in between these two drastic forms of containment.
All that being said. This is an energy healing thing. The king is divorced from the body. Since there's no real access to the king being a completely emotionless and completely manipulative thought energy group the only access is forceful injection.
My view is the person warning this off is probably a pretty wise person. Looks like a setup for false healing to try to get a few "believers". Or it could have finally occured to the king that he's going to be injected with all the nasty things he's done and it's going to kill him. So he's looking for a would you carry this guilt for me volunteer.
If this angers someone and poor milifoils database gets wiped we'll know.

Best course from my perspective is go through with it. Keep an eye out on it. Trust it at times, be suspicious of it at times. And in the end you'll know who's telling the truth. But beware of kings looking for miracle makeovers.

Hephasteus... Stand in the middle of the pyramid. Point your disgust upwards and you're love downwards.

cardlady22

Hephasteus, there is quite a bit of what you post being played out with actual members of my family. It has been a repetitive cycle that must be broken, and then truly healed in the souls of those who can/will choose to be free.

Yes, the bird is not whole- just suggestive of what it once was, or should be. My instinct is to find the power/skill to heal it. But, if the true intent is to harm, then I'll need to accept that it can't be saved. A lesson with which I have a very hard time.