Dream about Hamsa hand and 111?

KnightOfTheCosmos

Hey all. I went to bed one night and asked my guides to send me a sign in whatever way they see fit regarding the job I applied for. I wanted to know if I'd get the job. I ended up not getting the job. This was the dream (and for anyone who doesn't know, Hamsa is the hand with the evil eye in the middle of it; I'm pretty sure that's what it's called):

I was in a store that resembled a comic book store in my city when a woman said that I was "so young and pretty". I said thank you and smiled, while another woman showed me some gold jewelry. One of the pieces of jewelry had a gold Hamsa hand. I don't remember these others. Then the dream turned to a different scene where I remember seeing 111 at the bottom of some papers I had. 111 has been following me in my waking life.

I would like some help with this dream interpretation, especially when it comes to the Hamsa hand. I know it's meant to ward off the effects of the evil eye, so I'm a bit worried that it came in the dream, especially since I didn't get the job.

Thank you for your help with this dream.

Padma

I would like some help with this dream interpretation, especially when it comes to the Hamsa hand. I know it's meant to ward off the effects of the evil eye, so I'm a bit worried that it came in the dream, especially since I didn't get the job.

Hi Knight :) Here is my take:

The Hamsa hand was protecting you from a job that would have been bad for you. Sometimes, rejection is the best form of protection. You were protected and prevented from some place or some persons who would not have been good. That the hand was gold showed that there might have been a material reward or temptation.

Also, maybe, that the hand was gold can show the protection offered to you in the job loss was from on high...and think of that hand - it looks like a stop sign, the kind of gesture you make when you are blocking someone from proceeding. That the woman was commenting on your youth and looks, that someone may have abused you in some way in that new job position. So to me - that hand meant stop this job opportunity, don't go there, bad for you.

Re 111, that it was on the bottom of some papers to me means this: 111, change is soon coming; make sure your thoughts are clearly directed towards what you most want. That the number was on some papers, new offer or contract arriving soon.

Sum of whole dream - sorry, you are not getting this job, which will be bad for you; (Hamsa) however, you will soon get a better offer (111) :)

Good luck!

KnightOfTheCosmos

Hi Knight :) Here is my take:

The Hamsa hand was protecting you from a job that would have been bad for you. Sometimes, rejection is the best form of protection. You were protected and prevented from some place or some persons who would not have been good. That the hand was gold showed that there might have been a material reward or temptation.

Also, maybe, that the hand was gold can show the protection offered to you in the job loss was from on high...and think of that hand - it looks like a stop sign, the kind of gesture you make when you are blocking someone from proceeding. That the woman was commenting on your youth and looks, that someone may have abused you in some way in that new job position. So to me - that hand meant stop this job opportunity, don't go there, bad for you.

Re 111, that it was on the bottom of some papers to me means this: 111, change is soon coming; make sure your thoughts are clearly directed towards what you most want. That the number was on some papers, new offer or contract arriving soon.

Sum of whole dream - sorry, you are not getting this job, which will be bad for you; (Hamsa) however, you will soon get a better offer (111) :)

Good luck!

WOW. This interpretation makes everything seem so clear now. I'm now understanding why I didn't get the job. I asked my guides for a sign that I'd get the job and I had that dream, so I was confused because I know the Hamsa hand protects against evil and negative energy but I didn't know where the negative energy would have came from until you explained it. I didn't even think the woman commenting about my youth and looks was significant until you explained it. And the explanation about 111 makes a lot of sense because I was wondering what the papers meant as well.

This interpretation resonated so deeply with me. I felt like a failure because of the job rejection. But now I feel better. Thank you so much!! :D

Padma

I'm glad you feel better. :)

And, I hope you never feel like a failure again! You did nothing wrong here - you tried to get the job, the Universe prevented it, and something better suited will come. To my mind, there is no such thing as failure. There is only trial and learning; and we are barred from those paths that would be worst for us. :heart: