dream about masculinity

BrightEye

I dreamt I was in a desert country where people could shapeshift into animals. Many people were birds. The top of a flat mountain was the abode of gods. They were is graves and asleep, but in the dream a cataclysmic event happened and the gods got up and stood on the mountaintop for everyone to see. They were Egyptian-looking. One of them was a woman who was half lioness. Their flesh was made of stone. They were terrifying but also alluring. No one could go near them.

When they had sunk back into their graves again, I took on the shape of a bird and wanted o fly up to see their tombs. They intrigued me. But they sent out a terrible wind that made it impossible for me to get closer. Somehow though I did eventually. I touched the stone slab of a tomb. It had incisions like a pictorial language that I traced with my hands. The ground moved and I felt dizzy. Then one of the gods stood before me.

Then I was my beloved (who is male) who kissed the stone limbs of the god until he came to life and made love to my beloved. He liked it, but at the same time it felt like rape because the god was so powerful and although he was a man, his limbs felt cold like stone.

I feel the dream is vaguely about power and masculinity, but why I should identify with a form of vulnerable masculinity as the end of the dream portrays I don't know. All I can think of is that it relates to my own masculinity as a woman. Any thoughts?

Queen Hippolyta

I dreamt I was in a desert country where people could shapeshift into animals. Many people were birds. The top of a flat mountain was the abode of gods. They were is graves and asleep, but in the dream a cataclysmic event happened and the gods got up and stood on the mountaintop for everyone to see. They were Egyptian-looking. One of them was a woman who was half lioness. Their flesh was made of stone. They were terrifying but also alluring. No one could go near them.

Any thoughts?

Thoughts? Yea have you been hanging around or encountering a lot of shady people lately?