Dream: Blue hair and skin.

kayne

Alright Aeclecticans... since you are so great at dream interpretation... what could this mean???

I am living at my parents house in the house I grew up in and my mum's parents have just been over. We had just been to visit the queen who was touring Perth... and we sprayed fake canned snow all over the windows for the queens arrival. Now my mum and step dad are seeing my grandparents off and I decide to spray some fake snow on my hair but it makes my hands and face go bright cyan blue and my hair goes layers of different shades of blue, dark, light, all very bright! Now I am desperate to get the blue off before my parents come back inside and I am worried I am still ging to be blue before work tomorrow!!! When I look in the mirror, however, I think to myself that I actually kinda' suit this colour... and I wake up.

cricket

Now I've got the theme from the Smurfs running through my mind. *LOL* No offense...

*cricket realizes she's been awake waaaaayyyyyy too long*

kayne

LOL - that never occured to me cricket :p Hmm... no... I don't think that I should turn myself into a smurf was what the dream was trying to tell me...

blumoon

kayne i LOVE that colour blue you posted in ;)
i will give it a shot...

okay, the blue represents emotions, perhaps you have been worrying about how other people feel about you or perceive you, maybe how someone close to you feels about something thats going on in your life at the moment but you realize it doesnt bother you as much as you thought or at all....

:)

Diana

Ah, colours! Blue connects us with truth, knowledge, great spirituality. In dreams, according to what I am studying now, there is no negativity in the colour blue (unless it has black patches).
Snow: symbol of purity. But yours was fake in your dream.

Are your folks okay with your individual spiritual adventures and explorations? Are you hiding things from them and actually you want to be more open?

The queen, is she symbolising your dignity? Something that you are proud of and that you want to show the world?

If it's the case, maybe you're being advised that the time is ripe.

Hey man, I don't know what your dream meant LOL. These are just some thoughts.

I dreamt last night that I bought ten donkeys, but decided that I only had enough room at home for two. Wow, dreams can be wierd.

Liliana

I think you've been working with the World Spirit deck too much hehe

Liliana

I dreamt of eating pickles off of a bathroom floor that a pickle jar dropped on and was shattered, and I believe I was lack in that dream. Anyone want to intrepret that one?

More disturbing I dreamed that tarot actually was evil and against my religion, that I think was one of those worst fears dreams

cricket

kayne said:
LOL - that never occured to me cricket :p Hmm... no... I don't think that I should turn myself into a smurf was what the dream was trying to tell me...

hehehe... I doubt that's what the dream was trying to tell you, too. But those oddball thoughts are what happens when cricket's brain goes to bed hours before the body is dragged along. :cool:

*ahem* But seriously, folks... The snow - purity and truthfulness in thought, maybe? Since it's fake snow, maybe you're facing some sort of lies or trying to convince yourself of something?

The color blue is a calming, healing color. It might have something to do with what you would be comfortable doing - maybe healing or calming people - as a profession (since you were comfortable with the color in the end).

I dunno. Just thoughts.

blumoon

maybe the queen in your dream could relate to a queen in the tarot...?

:)

kayne

Thanksyou all so much for the insight :) I think you are all pretty much on the right track :) (Except maybe about the smurfs :p )

Perhaps I should dye my hair blue! (My parents would be forced to confront my eccentricity then...) Or maybe... like when I got an earring in the top of my ear at 18... my mum would say, "I don't like it." and NEVER mention it again... :p