Dream for interpretation

cozmo0_4

Hi everyone. I dream often, but I thought I'd put mine up from last night with what I think it's about (to a point).

There was a man i didnt recognise sitting on a bench, waiting at the train station. I was behind the bench slightly to the left hand side and he kept leaning his head backwards and rubbing the back of his head against my chest and I would stroke his hair. The train pulled into the station but was at least 50 yards away from us. We watched everyone get on the train and it started to pull away from the station. At this point I realised we should be on the train. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up shouting "come on". As the train came around the bend towards us, we were running with me still pulling him behind me. The train shot off around the bend and away. And we were going back to the bench as I said "don't worry there'll be another one soon". As I said that I heard 3 loud knocks and woke up.

I actually thought it was someone knocking at my front door, but it was after midnight. I looked out and no one there.

All I can think about this dream is I'm feeling like I'm missing out on something in my life - but the knocking that woke me was unusual to me.
Any ideas guys ?

Starri Knytes

The knocks are from the other side. Last night there was a Solar and Lunar event within minutes of each other. The Solar eclipse is a point when the veil is at its thinnest making it easy for those on the other side to be heard. The lunar event magnifies that affect.

I hear the knocks but it's usually when someone pauses . Which makes me wonder if this man is someone you might have known at some point but who has since passed away. Was there anything at all familiar about him?

cozmo0_4

The knocks are from the other side. Last night there was a Solar and Lunar event within minutes of each other. The Solar eclipse is a point when the veil is at its thinnest making it easy for those on the other side to be heard. The lunar event magnifies that affect.

I hear the knocks but it's usually when someone pauses . Which makes me wonder if this man is someone you might have known at some point but who has since passed away. Was there anything at all familiar about him?

I didn't see his face, just the back on his head. I obviously felt a closeness to him as I wouldn't feel comfortable with anyone rubbing their head on my chest..and there was no stress involved in the dream either. I love the comment about the knock, and will take some time to think about that now.

Separate - my neice just messaged me she was dreaming about her grandad last night (my dad). I hadn't realised about the veil being at its thinnest last night, and have found this very intriguing. And will pass this on.
Thank you

cozmo0_4

Addition - when the knocking woke me up I thought of someone straight away and wondered if it was them knocking but they're this side of life.

cozmo0_4

Edit double post

SweetSiren

Are you in a relationship?

I don't know the feelings this dream evoked, but it seems like you were ok with missing the train because you had company. There's also the saying, "It matters less where you travel, matters more with whom you travel." Maybe you are lacking that companionship in one way or another.

cozmo0_4

Are you in a relationship?

I don't know the feelings this dream evoked, but it seems like you were ok with missing the train because you had company. There's also the saying, "It matters less where you travel, matters more with whom you travel." Maybe you are lacking that companionship in one way or another.

No, I'm single at the moment.

To add a bit of strangeness to this. I watch bands on a Friday night and just seen advertised for tomorrow "Night train, are you ready to take a ride". Always strange coincidences !