dream of death age?

spinnachie

I had this dream last night, that i was filling out my passport, and my dad was helping me with this. He asked me if I filled everything out and I told him I was pretty sure, he looked it over and he said to me "you didn't fill out when youre going to die" and I looked at him confused and said thats because I have no way of knowing that...he said "what do you mean, sure you do its right here" he clicked on a link of some sort and said "here it is, 43"

thats pretty much all i remember about the dream but it has really freaked me out, i know that dreams of death dont mean actual death...so normally if i do dream of a death it dosn't scare me...but this dream...i don't even know what to make of it...can anyone offer any thoughts or insight to help me! I would really appreciate it!!

danieljuk

Hi spinnachie, well that is a pretty scary dream!

This could be a predictive dream, perhaps that is the age you will really get to. But if it is true, it's just going to worry you! I recommend working through it and putting it behind you. You just can't know if that is the truth or not.

or this could be symbolism. I think it's more likely to be a symbol unless you really really feel that it's accurate and the truth and have that feeling about it. If it's a symbol I think this represents an anxiety about the future. It's like one of those 60's tv series like the outer limits or the twilight zone "what if you knew when you were going to die?". Is it better to know or better to have it happen unexpectedly. I am not sure but it is more worrying to know for sure. Death is a really scary thing and none of us really know when that day will come. But this represents the future to me, who knows what is going to happen. Really negative things could happen and really positive things could also happen. But as much as we divine or try to work it out, there is going to be unexpected events.

Let's think about the passport symbol. It's a proof of your identity and your self. It also allows you to travel and go beyond boundaries. Filling out with your Dad to make sure you can go somewhere could be about acceptance in some way or self identity. Just some ideas for you.

My take on it, I think something recently in real life has shaken you up. Like perhaps you are going to travel long distance or health issues for you or a loved one or your life has changed. This is anxiety about the future and a worry about security. We can't keep constantly thinking about the future (I do it a lot because I have an anxiety disorder). but we have to rein it in. Think of the now in the moment! Death as a dream symbol really symbolises transformation (just like the tarot card version). Perhaps a transformation and renewal is happening.

Mycroft

In La Smorfia Napoletana the number 43 represents 'The woman on the balcony' and one of it's meanings is associated with dirty laundry being made public. In the English speaking world this is usually phrased as "washing your dirty laundry in public" and is associated with things being made public that usually aren't. However, it can be a great way of "clearing the air" and dyeing, which we associate with washing clothes, is phonetically identical, and only one letter different to dying.

http://www.lasmorfianapoletana.com/en/cabal-smorfia/

spinnachie

danieljuk
I don't know if it's predictive or not...I hope its not cuz that would mean I only have 8 years left!!!
As far as anything that has shaken me up...nothing out of the ordinary really...I have health concerns but I always have those because I am a self-diagnosed hypochondriac lol and i gotta say, having this dream is definately not good for my condition ;)
I am trying to keep light about it but deep down inside it really is screwing with my brain.
I do like your take on that maybe some sort of transformation or renewal will happen...I am going to focus on that...thank you for offering your thoughts!!!

spinnachie

In La Smorfia Napoletana the number 43 represents 'The woman on the balcony' and one of it's meanings is associated with dirty laundry being made public. In the English speaking world this is usually phrased as "washing your dirty laundry in public" and is associated with things being made public that usually aren't. However, it can be a great way of "clearing the air" and dyeing, which we associate with washing clothes, is phonetically identical, and only one letter different to dying.

http://www.lasmorfianapoletana.com/en/cabal-smorfia/

hmmm that is an interesting take on it I have actually never heard of that before...I will check out the link, thanks for the input mycroft!!

strangebrew

I think it means that at age 43 you are going to experience a totally new phase in your life...a rebirth, or something will happen that causes this...4+3 = 7...the number of luck so i think it will be something very significant, for eg having a baby or emigrating, this kind of thing

:)

ravynangel

deleted :)

moonbear

Hello spinnachie

I had a pretty similar experience whilst meditating a few weeks ago when I was told info on a past life and then, oh so matter of factly, also given the exact date of my death in a few decades time :eek: When I came out of the meditation I was a bit put out and yes, a bit freaked. I come from a long line of women who live to way past ninety and I was expecting the same :( This would put me in my seventies!

Then I realised I didn't want to know something like this so I put it out of my head. I'd forgotten about it until I saw your post. I can't even remember the exact year.

I do get things wrong with messages and predictions. It's hard to separate out what is your own imagination (and fears) and real psychic messages. And I agree with the other posters that our messages are not always to be taken literally, there can be other meanings to them.

Hope this helps!

stonesatiety

Something to add is how we may have chosen gates of departure before being born. I read about this and remembered experiencing one of these in my early years. Maybe two. From the eternal perspective, we want to get back home, plus a human life is a wink. So, if our plans of waking up to who we are and bringing the rest of the world with us do not come to pass, and we remain on autopilot, we can bail out early.

This to add another aspect. Everything can be worked with, if we are willing to change and align with who we are inside, in spirit.

spinnachie

I think it means that at age 43 you are going to experience a totally new phase in your life...a rebirth, or something will happen that causes this...4+3 = 7...the number of luck so i think it will be something very significant, for eg having a baby or emigrating, this kind of thing

:)

oh dear having a baby at the age of 43? i know alot of women do it but that would definately not be lucky for me lol i couldn't handle a child now!!! i do like the idea of 4+3 adding up to 7, and being lucky though! ...actually one of my first thoughts was that i might possibly finally find myself at age 43...i guess better late then never? lol thanks for the input!

It's pretty rare to have a prophetic dream, so I wouldn't worry yourself about this one. It is also leading into a Scorpio Full Moon, so thoughts can lean towards the more morbid and dramatic than usual. You can tell prophetic dreams as you will often see things in 3's, so for your dream, you would see the number 43 appear a few more times if it was going to be super significant. However, you may notice that number pop up over the next week or two, which may guide you towards making some exciting new changes, as death in a dream relates to a personal evolution. You also experienced no blood loss, or injury in this dream, which pushes it even further away from any sort of prophecy regarding physical injury, or passing away.

yes i have heard that death in a dream is similar to the meaning of tarot, in meaning "out with the old, in with the new" sort of thing...but i didn't actually die in the dream...which was what concerned me...and what made me think (and also really hope that it wasn't true) that it was prophetic, i am relieved to hear that it's not, of all dreams i want to come true this one definately wouldn't be one lol...thank you for that, i feel a bit better about it now ;)

Hello spinnachie

I had a pretty similar experience whilst meditating a few weeks ago when I was told info on a past life and then, oh so matter of factly, also given the exact date of my death in a few decades time :eek: When I came out of the meditation I was a bit put out and yes, a bit freaked. I come from a long line of women who live to way past ninety and I was expecting the same :( This would put me in my seventies!

Then I realised I didn't want to know something like this so I put it out of my head. I'd forgotten about it until I saw your post. I can't even remember the exact year.

I do get things wrong with messages and predictions. It's hard to separate out what is your own imagination (and fears) and real psychic messages. And I agree with the other posters that our messages are not always to be taken literally, there can be other meanings to them.

Hope this helps!

i generally don't take my dreams literally but this one was definately something i had to question...and you are right it really is hard to separate messages from your own imagination....i find i have trouble with that all the time when reading tarot...i suppose i have much more to practice lol...thank you for your thoughts!!

Something to add is how we may have chosen gates of departure before being born. I read about this and remembered experiencing one of these in my early years. Maybe two. From the eternal perspective, we want to get back home, plus a human life is a wink. So, if our plans of waking up to who we are and bringing the rest of the world with us do not come to pass, and we remain on autopilot, we can bail out early.

This to add another aspect. Everything can be worked with, if we are willing to change and align with who we are inside, in spirit.

i have heard of that theory before ...it wasn't gates it was basically we chose the life we want to live before we are born, so technically we chose our parents too...i don't know what that theory is called though...i do believe that in order to change one has to be willing though...
thank you for the extra insight