Dream of white cat

bluelagune

So today I dreamt of a white cat whos fur I was trying to trim. Although the cat was nice and didnt mind, I messed up its haircut. When it realized how ugly it was it ran. So I went to walk my dog and met two ladies outside with a dog that was not on a leash. The white dog with grawling teeth went after my dog. Mine is a little yappy dog. So I kicked the big one with my boot. One of the two women started yelling at me that I kicked the dog and shaved the cat (apperantly the cat belonged to the blond lady). The dark haired lady was a lawyer lady, she was fuming and threatening to sue ... I just thought what a crazy chick and was about to walk away when the blond lady looked at me a toled me that by messing up the white cats haircut I messed up hers. And true I looked at her hair it it was chopped and messy. I appologised and when I looked at my right I saw a bear roamong the streets. I go "WTF" .... dont need this and like true me, I got out of there. I ened up at some public place where everyone is getting ready to ride horses.

Anyone want to give a try to this interpretation?

EmpressArwen

So today I dreamt of a white cat whos fur I was trying to trim. Although the cat was nice and didnt mind, I messed up its haircut. When it realized how ugly it was it ran. So I went to walk my dog and met two ladies outside. The white dog with grawling teeth went after my dog. Mine is a little yappy dog. So I kicked the big one with my boot. One of the two women started yelling at me that I kicked the dog and shaved the cat (apperantly the cat belonged to the blond lady). This was a lawyer lady, she was fuming and threatening to sue ... I just thought what a crazy chick and was about to walk away when the blond lady looked at me a toled me that by messing up the white cats haircut I messed up hers. And true I looked at her hair it it was chopped and messy. I appologised and when I looked at my right I saw a bear roamong the streets. I go "WTF" .... dont need this and like true me, I got out of there. I ened up at some public place where everyone is getting ready to ride horses.

Anyone want to give a try to this interpretation?

I'm terrible at dream interpretation but I've looked up cats in dreams before. I believe that cats can represent your personal power and feeling of control that you have in your life. White cats are supposed to represent troubled times. It's interesting that you are trying to cut the cats hair, end up not doing a good job and it affects the woman. I think this could mean that you will be facing a problem and that you fear you won't be able to handle it...and that it will affect people around you.

Overall, the dream feels like you just can't do anything right here. That you try something and it goes wrong, no matter your intentions. You leaving in the end with all the chaos represents that you tend to ignore or walk away from your problems. Everyone else in the dream is getting ready to ride horses, or take off in a powerful way, but you aren't. This feels like maybe you feel that everyone else is doing better than you or are better equipped to deal with their issues.

Also, the little yappy dog could represent how you feel about yourself. You feel small compared to the big powerful dog (everyone else) and again, that feeling that no matter what you do, people will not think it's right. It worries you that your actions bother or hurt other people.

The bear could be problems that you don't know how to handle...something too big or outside of your control...and again, you don't deal with the bear, you walk away. Are you facing some issue right now that is more than you can handle? If you are, or it comes up soon, I think this dream is telling you to face it head on despite what other people may think. You must handle this or you will feel left behind as everyone else rides off into the sunset. :)

bluelagune

I'm terrible at dream interpretation but I've looked up cats in dreams before. I believe that cats can represent your personal power and feeling of control that you have in your life. White cats are supposed to represent troubled times. It's interesting that you are trying to cut the cats hair, end up not doing a good job and it affects the woman. I think this could mean that you will be facing a problem and that you fear you won't be able to handle it...and that it will affect people around you.

This is a very good interpretation. I feel I have no control in my life. People in my life seem to want to control me. When I tell them that what they offer me is not for me, they get angry and somehow try to force me to do it their way. Example: A woman from work decided I will date her friend. Im not attracted to the guy so I tell her no thanks. Instead she goes out and breaks me up by gossip with the guy I actually like... its like WTF?
and its getting worst. I seem to atract people like that.

Overall, the dream feels like you just can't do anything right here. That you try something and it goes wrong, no matter your intentions. You leaving in the end with all the chaos represents that you tend to ignore or walk away from your problems. Everyone else in the dream is getting ready to ride horses, or take off in a powerful way, but you aren't. This feels like maybe you feel that everyone else is doing better than you or are better equipped to deal with their issues.
this is right on again. The example I gave above. Well, since she keeps preventing me from dating the guy I like, I said ok... I can be alone. Im content at being by myself doing my own thing. She accused me of prejudice ... Im like ..." people, really... you destroy what I have, after I accept it, you still not happy" ... same with my work. I want to accomplish something for me and my bosses do everything in their power to stop me. So I decide to leave but they dont leave me alone. The boss get mad and now he is forcing me to either go back to him or abandon my career (Long story here)... so its like I want to start a family but other people have the plan of what that should be. I want a career but other people seem not to want me to succed on a path I want to walk on. Its like you said, everyone is on the horse and Im stuck fighting these morrons?

Also, the little yappy dog could represent how you feel about yourself. You feel small compared to the big powerful dog (everyone else) and again, that feeling that no matter what you do, people will not think it's right. It worries you that your actions bother or hurt other people.
my yappy dog is my baby. Im very protective of him. I feel that everything I love is threatened. All the little joy and love I have left is being taken away from me. I understand it hurts other people but I want to live too.

The bear could be problems that you don't know how to handle...something too big or outside of your control...and again, you don't deal with the bear, you walk away. Are you facing some issue right now that is more than you can handle? If you are, or it comes up soon, I think this dream is telling you to face it head on despite what other people may think. You must handle this or you will feel left behind as everyone else rides off into the sunset. :)
You are right, I dont know how to handle this. If I fight, people say Im agressive. If I refuse a guy, Im prejudiced for bla bla bla resons. If I stand up for myself, im crazy. Even here I tryed to find a solution, people instantly go... wow there something wrong with her. So I either tolerate the abuse or walk away. I tryed to do the first for few years but resulted in savere depression and drinking. So I walked away and now the environment is not toxic but .... Im stuck ...

Do you see anything in the dream that can tell you how I should handle issues?

EmpressArwen

I didn't see what you should do, other than that you shouldn't back down and let others influence you. If I were you I would either do a reading on this or ask to be given a solution in a dream.

It sounds like you are in a really tough situation and I can't imagine how frustrated I would feel if I had to deal with those kind of people. Ugh! But overall, I think this dream is telling you that you can't let them dictate how you live.

Good luck, dear!

bluelagune

I didn't see what you should do, other than that you shouldn't back down and let others influence you. If I were you I would either do a reading on this or ask to be given a solution in a dream.

It sounds like you are in a really tough situation and I can't imagine how frustrated I would feel if I had to deal with those kind of people. Ugh! But overall, I think this dream is telling you that you can't let them dictate how you live.

Good luck, dear!

Actually this is a good idea!
Ill try to meditate and maybe pull some cards on this question as you sugested.
Its a start! :)

Thank you!!!! :)