Dream team divination 2013-002

YDM42

Well CN I didnt have any dreams for you. The one thing that i remember and it has stuck with me, was briefly seeing tools on a table, there was a round tool, a long tool etc...and i thought maybe the instruments from the Magician card...but nothing more after that, and it was the first night of dreaming for you. I hope it helps some.

Starri Knytes

Dreamers heres a link for numbers in dreams

CN and I spoke about not being able to find a meaning for the number 40..
This site provides a formula for that, as well as an in depth look at the meaning of numbers.

NUMEROLOGY - NUMBERS in DREAMS

danieljuk

So, it really depends Daniel on how YOU FELT while dreaming about this. Were you afraid of the black colors in this support? or did you feel calm when you noticed it. I think because it was a sort of 'support' here with the glass, it can indicate strength in the foundation between the 3 people inside the glass house. The black lines being on the metal frame - and metal being strong, it makes me feel like it's a good color to see--and one of strength. Also, interesting that it was on the outside looking in--through the glass house. so things are not so hidden really.

no more dreams for you CN!
I have been thinking more about this dream! I feel the black colour and that part of the dream has no symbolism! but I am not sure what the point of it was, sort of can't work it out! I intuitively feel its "drawing in the detail" that phrase hits me! but I don't understand. maybe something to do with firm safe structure? hope it helps you anyway!

Not had a dream for you yet YDM but thinking of your question each night now :)

Starri Knytes

YDM42

This ones for you it really just keys in on the question . I hope this means more meaningful dreams to come.

CN was showing me a tarot card. The only details I recall about this are that it was a fantasy type image (I may be able to find the type when back at the pc), a single character on the card and either the letter O or number 0 (I didn't feel like it was a circle but it could have been I suppose).
She fanned the deck showing me the remaining cards. They were fabulous cards very high end. I commented that I really liked them. She then told me that upon taking them out of the box they had great energy but over time they had turned on her. She said that she was considering sending them back to the company, but she would sell them to me for the price that she paid. Adding that they were very pricey. I remember wanting the cards but felt unwilling to pay full price. I asked CN if she had cleared/cleansed the cards and recharged them. I said something to her about placing an amethyst on them to preserve their positive energy.
end dream..

I'm not really at a place that I can analyze this, but off the cuff I would say that it a appears that there maybe things you could do to enhance your chances of employment in your current field.

side note.. I did have another dream but all I recall is being at the dentist. I felt I that this was about improving appearance rather than for a tooth issue.

daisy chain

no more dreams for you CN!
I have been thinking more about this dream! I feel the black colour and that part of the dream has no symbolism! but I am not sure what the point of it was, sort of can't work it out! I intuitively feel its "drawing in the detail" that phrase hits me! but I don't understand. maybe something to do with firm safe structure? hope it helps you anyway!

Not had a dream for you yet YDM but thinking of your question each night now :)

dreams about glass houses means you have been too open about things ;

that should not be said

black borders means scandles

Starri Knytes

its a very strange dream dictionary but it some how makes sense

been refering to it for a long time

I'm new to collective dreaming and dream interpretation. I tend toward reading dreams the way I would tarot. :laugh: So far that seems to be working. I wasn't very concerned about the number 40 as it was explained in the dream as a multiple of 10. So 10 was the number I looked for.. I was more concerned with the image of dry cracked mud but could find a meaning for that. I could find "dry" and "dry river bed" but this was dry cracked mud.. do you by chance have a reference for that?