Dreaming of Witches ???

memries

I have had several recurring dreams of Witches ! To tell the truth I have been ignoring them. Last night there were two older witches trying to show me something and there was a circle of some sort. They had bandanas on their heads tied backward. I can see them clearly. They were not young and were a bit heavily set and kind of dressed in baggy clothes but colorful.
They were sitting.

Now I think I am a long way from being a Witch but when I asked the question of myself, "Why am I dreaming of that ?" It came to me that this is also part of life so to accept that it is.

Next time I will pay attention and write it down.

Any ideas ?

floracove

The bandanna on their heads makes me think of mammy wisdom.
I think you should stop ignoring them and sit down with them and learn what they have come to teach you...

:love:

memries

Thanks Floracove.. my sentiments and will do so. It was just so strange for me, I know that is a weak excuse but could not believe I kep dreaming of them. So obviously I am inclined to be a bit dense !!! lol They have to hit me over the head but now I am waiting, watching and listening.

floracove

Not so much a weak excuse, rather a normal one I would think.

Good girl, learn much!
:love:

Milfoil

memries said:
They were not young and were a bit heavily set and kind of dressed in baggy clothes but colorful.
They were sitting.

Ooooh, I've had similar dreams (no bandanas though) ;)

memries said:
Now I think I am a long way from being a Witch but when I asked the question of myself, "Why am I dreaming of that ?" It came to me that this is also part of life so to accept that it is.

With me it meant learning to step in a different direction, accept ancestral knowledge and 'find my own colours'.

Hope this helps.

memries

Yes. I think so Milfoil. I have been finding my own colors for years really but I believe this is another level opening to me.

NightQueen

I dream of witches because I am a witch, if I were you I would watch and listen to what they have to tell and show you, its a blessing to have them visit you who knows what journey you take in the future:)
Blessed Be

memries

Thank you for telling me that. I am sure it is an honor to dream of them. I just do not understand but I suppose as time goes by I will more. I have read the history of Wicca but there is some controversy about that as well.
I am very interested however and I think some learning will come to pass.