dreams

yochi

I didn´t know where to post this but I was wondering if someone knew about dreams analisis cause I would like to know about a particular things that´s been appearing repeatedly in my dreams

yochi

Simone

yochi,

could you give us some details on your dreams? Maybe we could give it a go! If those details are of a sensitive nature to you and you would not want to give them out publicly, use the pm feature :)

Love
Simone

yochi

Simone said:
yochi,

could you give us some details on your dreams? Maybe we could give it a go! If those details are of a sensitive nature to you and you would not want to give them out publicly, use the pm feature :)

Love
Simone

Hi Simone!!! thank you so much for replying and for helping me with this ^_^

I tell you about my dreams ^.^

For months I´ve een dreaming with the beach. Everything it´s calm and all of a sudden a giant wave appears followed by rain (no one dies... cause I usually relate tsunamies to disasters).
The day is calm and the beach is always the same one. My boyfriend usually appears on those dreams.... but the image it´´s not him and I usually shout that tat image it´s not from my boyfriend.

Lately another dream that I´ve been having it´s on a giant fiels. A really nice field with green grass and a little house ( were I live with my family)

I´ve been thinking about this two dreams cause it can not be that I always dream with the same places.

I started to dream with the sea when I met my boyfriend (10 months ago), and with the field only 2 months ago

thank you so so much for reading Simone!
and thank you so so much once again for your help
love
luli

Simone

luli, thanks for the details.

Let me see what I can do:

yochi said:
For months I´ve een dreaming with the beach. Everything it´s calm and all of a sudden a giant wave appears followed by rain

Later in your description, you say that those dreams started 10 months ago, when you met your boyfriend.

Could it be that you felt like overwhelmed with emotions at that time, that you felt unprepared? (I am basing myself here on the more general association of water with emotions and on your words "all of a sudden")

I also get a feeling that maybe in your life you have been avoiding big emotions in favour of seeking the calm, "sunny beach" situation? Herewith I mean you have maybe been staying outside, rather as an observant than the actual actor of the scenes, and suddenly, you are in the midst of it all, surprised by a tidal wave of feelings you were not prepared for?

yochi said:
My boyfriend usually appears on those dreams.... but the image it´´s not him and I usually shout that tat image it´s not from my boyfriend.

Have you been worried that your boyfriend may have hidden sides? Or maybe, do you secretly distrust him that he is not who he pretends to be? (I am not sure with this, but the thought has come up several times so I thought I'd mention it)

yochi said:
Lately another dream that I´ve been having it´s on a giant fiels. A really nice field with green grass and a little house ( were I live with my family)

Now this sounds to me like an evolution. These dreams have started 2 months ago and it might mean that now you are getting used to the emotions, all this water has reached fertile ground and tender grass has grown. There is even a little house so you might start to begin to see a future in this.

One question remains: does your boyfriend appear in this dream too, in a form you do not recognise him in?

yochi said:
I´ve been thinking about this two dreams cause it can not be that I always dream with the same places.

Repetitive dreams could mean that your sub-conscious really wants you to get the message. Dreams are a message of your guides / your soul, and id they turn up over and over again, it seems that it is really necessary that you hear the message.

In this case, there might be issues with feelings / emotions and with trust that have to be resolved. You seem to be on your way there though, because the dreams have started to change.

luli, I hope this is helpful, and I would be grateful for some feedback. Tell me also if I am way off the mark, because this might help me to learn and get better at this!

Take care

Simone

yochi

Hi Simone!!! thank you so much for shareing your thoughts with me and please pardon me for not replying before ^_^

Here I send you myfeedback and thoughts ^_^

I was unprepaired when I met my boyfriend. When I first met my boyfriend I knew that he was the love of my life. It was odd. And I really think that those emotions were overwhelming.
I met him 2 months after the first boyfriend I had in my life left me and I was sad because of ll the things I suffeed in that relationship and also afraid that that would happen again.

I thought that with my actual boyfriend I would find a clamer situation. And I surely did (at least with him) the problem now was my family that was against the look of my boyfriend and I belive that his profesion ( he draw comics and he used to paint his eyes)
I wasn´t really prepaired to feel all that.

It´s true. My boyfriend did have hidden sides. But he clarify that months after we started dating. It was hard at first but then I discovered that things weren´t as bad as he mentioned them.

I beleive (I´m based on what you are telling me ^_^) that the evolution it´s becuase my boyfriend found work ( his finantial situation it´s not good. and that´s also a pressure at my house cause it´s ahrd that your parents don´t belive your decitions)
This situation kinds of worries me.

In the dream of the field I really don´t remember. Cuase the image I have in mind when I wake up it´s the field and I´m the one standing there enjoying the view.

I wonder what it´s the messege inside tis dreams....

thank you so so so much once again Simone!!! I hope my feedback it´s usefull to you. Your analisis was really usefull to me ^_^

love
luli

ps: me encanta tu firma simone!! do you speak spanish?