Egyptian Pyramid Oracle

AmethystEyes

Anyone have these? What's your opinion of them? I found them cheap and I I'm thinking about getting them.
How would they be for beginners?

midniteeye

there is no testimonial on amazon, so it should tell you how popular it is. instead of this deck, why don't you get the egyptian scarab oracle, which is also on sale at your secret clearance site.

btw, i think the mod will move this thread to the oracle board.

afrosaxon

Hi DevlishAngel,

You may want to take some time and explore the entire board. There is a specific section for oracles: Oracle Decks (where you can find more information on the Egyptian Pyramid Oracle, which happens to be one of my favorite oracle decks); Oracle Readings (give and receive, although I think you may need a certain post count and time on the board before gaining access); and Oracle Study Groups (where you can find studies on specific decks, including popular decks such as the Froud's Faeries Oracle and the Lenormand Decks).

Welcome to AT.

T.

afrosaxon

midniteeye said:
there is no testimonial on amazon, so it should tell you how popular it is. .

I respectfully disagree, midniteeye. There are those who own that deck (myself included) and we enjoy it. Amazon is not the final arbiter of popularity, so you may want to be careful with such blanket statements.

But I do agree that this will probably be moved to the Oracle Decks section, as it should be.

T.

AmethystEyes

Oh! I can be a little absent minded :\
Yeah it is an oracle
Sorry about that

AmethystEyes

I decided to give them a shot.
I just ordered them :)