Empaths

Alta

jade (17 Oct, 2001 15:00):
you forgot to finish your point.......how do you stop it? how do you block it out?

I have a book by Judy Hall, Called "The Art of Psychic Protection". I bought it locally but I see it is available on Amazon. It has a chapter on protecting yourself from other people.
I have never tried it because that isn't a problem for me... much... hours in a crowd makes me feel pretty overwhelmed, but nothing like described in other posts here. However, I have used her other techniques and they seem very good.

Alleira

Jade,
Yes, I do happen to have the articles on my site. There are many ways to form a block. http://sophianet.mybravenet.com/psi_defense2.html I didn't happen to go on a tangent because I wasn't sure that people wanted to hear that much at one time. That's simply page 2 to a 3 page article. Any blocking technique can be used at any given time. Simply find the one that suits your purpose. That is my point. That one can block things out. One doesn't have to be bludgeoned with a gift they can't get rid of. Besides, New River asked for experiences and thoughts. I offered an experience and a possible thought. I wasn't aware that experiences had to have a point ;D

Alleira

jade (17 Oct, 2001 15:00):
alleria,

you forgot to finish your point.......how do you stop it? how do you block it out?

love and light,
jade
ps or do you have your articles on a website that we can read?

jade

alleria,

sorry, i thought you meant to share that part with us. your post sounded to me, to be about blocking......so i thought that you would have shared your method with us. my mistake.

jade