Emperor and Death

casia

I've been getting this combination in most of my relationship spreads. The death card keeps coming up with the emperor or the king of spades. I wonder if it has to do with a change of attitude, a change of lifestyle for him that will impact me??? or have I changed towards him, in which case it would be more logical that I get the empress and death or death with a queen.

Say you?????

afrosaxon

Have you been doing frequent readings about your relationship? Sometimes the Death card is a message from your cards to "stop asking"...you're beating a "dead" horse. :D

Just my $.02.

T.

casia

Jejeje........yeah maybe you're right.....:)

pasara

I don't think it has to do with a change so much as an ending. For a relationship spread it looks more like he needs to do what is right for him which is to put an end to things and go on with his own life. Sorry, but that is how I see it.

Sulis

I'd say it could be about a change of attitude or a death of your old attitude. With The Emperor I'd say you need to stop giving away your control and learn how to set some boundaries.

casia

I've tried to end this once and again, he won't let go.... keeps coming back!!

Maybe the change in attitude is more likely, his and maybe mine. After all Death is about transformation and the Emperor likes to be in control so a change in his persona assures him control.....

Thanks