Exchanges + Feedback - July

Nineveh

Hello, Selena! What were E's thoughts o me this month?

selenatarot

Hello, Selena! What were E's thoughts o me this month?

2 of swords + 4 of wands + 8 of pentacles

He seems to ave been indecisive and uncertain about you almost in denial. I feel he thinks about the effort required to put into make a relationship work with you which is why he is not being fully responsive or accepting. Do you work together? If you do I see he enjoys working with you a lot but he may not be noticing feelings or expressing them. He seems to want to keep everything in control and show a more stoic side of himself. Make any sense?

Will any guy be attracted to me in my next job?

Para

hey I posted a Q on the other page

Para

well having reassurance from him would be nice :(

moon - 4 of cups - 9 of wands

I think you will be getting an unexpected offer/interview invitation, etc. perhaps something you've been waiting for?

Q: how can I attract reassurance from TP about us?

see above :)

selenatarot

see above :)

knight of cups + 2 of wands + empress

You need to show care towards him but also start to give him some options or show him you are open to romantic opportunities by expressing yourself more emotionally. I think if you start to cultivate your desire for a partnership somehow in how you communicate.

Para

knight of cups + 2 of wands + empress

You need to show care towards him but also start to give him some options or show him you are open to romantic opportunities by expressing yourself more emotionally. I think if you start to cultivate your desire for a partnership somehow in how you communicate.

Ok :) maybe when we finally have drinks I'll say something

Atalanta

Hey, can I exchange? Will J come back to town before I move at the end of August?

selenatarot

Hey, can I exchange? Will J come back to town before I move at the end of August?

knight of pentacles + 7 of swords + ace of pentacles

I think J is focused on work or money and he seems to be stuck where he is at the moment. I feel he will be focused on money and won't be able to come to town before you leave. I feel you will somehow miss him and he can't make that solid promise to come back. I feel there is a disappointment for you because you have probably been waiting patiently.

What will the new guy think of me at company G when he meets me? He hasnt met me yet.

kazz1

How he will behave towards you? knight of cups + page of wands + ace of wands
Why he is avoiding you? page of cups

He is avoiding you because he is shy and quite immature in his outlook. I also feel he is a dreamy type of guy who is sensitive and I think this is why he is avoiding you, he seems to have a crush on you.

I think when he sees you next time he will greet you and you will feel the spark or attraction. He will be polite and I dont see he will ignore you next week. I see some communication happening even if it is hi and bye.

Will GH (female) start to offer me jobs next week onwards?

base knight of swords
3 of cups, 3 of pentacles, 10 of swords

10 of swords clarified world, knight of pentacles

i feel that there is going to be an interview beforea job offer next week but it will be more like an informal itnerview where she will ask you to drinks, lunch or dinner. i feel a third peson will also be present. The interview will take place at this meeting. With the 10 of swords i first initially felt that no job offer would come in but then calrfied and got world which means once this process is complete she will offer you a job but it wont be next week. The knight of pentacles is slow so my estiamte is probably about 2-3 weeks.

hope this makes sense.

i sent you an email with my contact info, once i find out what happens with f i will give you feeddback..all my readings do show that he has a new crush on me. also hi and bye is e most that happens with us so if hes in a good mood it makes sense. i believe the last day to post is july 4 and its long wekeendhere so i wont be back to work until july 4.

selenatarot

base knight of swords
3 of cups, 3 of pentacles, 10 of swords

10 of swords clarified world, knight of pentacles

i feel that there is going to be an interview beforea job offer next week but it will be more like an informal itnerview where she will ask you to drinks, lunch or dinner. i feel a third peson will also be present. The interview will take place at this meeting. With the 10 of swords i first initially felt that no job offer would come in but then calrfied and got world which means once this process is complete she will offer you a job but it wont be next week. The knight of pentacles is slow so my estiamte is probably about 2-3 weeks.

hope this makes sense.

i sent you an email with my contact info, once i find out what happens with f i will give you feeddback..all my readings do show that he has a new crush on me. also hi and bye is e most that happens with us so if hes in a good mood it makes sense. i believe the last day to post is july 4 and its long wekeendhere so i wont be back to work until july 4.

she asked me for some paperwork which I will be giving her next week. She told me after this she will can send me offers so I don't know how long it will take but I will update you. I have your email :thumbsup:
Your guy has a crush ;)