Exchanges for the next hour or so

Persimmon

Hi :) can I ask: after I expose V's nasty emails to me, will his career be over?

Dew

Hello!

2 of cups / judgement / 7 of swords

Well with the cups this makes me think of some kind of ointment, in a bottle or something like that, and judgement is metallic of some description. So perhaps some kind of ointment containing zinc (i dunno, that's just a thought, I have no idea if such a thing even exists). Also some vitamins, something specific for healing or tightening. Cups refers to drinking a lot of water as well. And with the 7 of swords it's a defense card, so sleep and protection, e.g. sun protection maybe, oil to protect against dry skin.

Hope that makes sense a little.

Could you tell me if K is working over the summer or just relaxing ready for the next academic year to begin?

Page cups
Six of swords
Clarifier: Ten of wands

k seems to be working. It's not altogether unpleasant work as k seems to be enjoying the Sweetness of the better climate and the better overall environmental conditions. But there is a weight and drain on K's enjoyment because there are books all around K in the image on the ten of wands card. K is feeling smoked out of their holiday season by feelings of being amateur in their field and feeling that they must keep going to build better outcomes & results. K seems to be unable to dispel burdens and they are stretched by the requirements so no, no easy sailing just now for K.

Thank you for my reading.
Zinc could be about sun protection as I often smudge it on my face but not near my eyes. Great hit! Yes, sleep and water , sleep and water! Thank you!!

think

Hi :) can I ask: after I expose V's nasty emails to me, will his career be over?

hey Persimmon :)

ace of cups / hermit / king of pentacles

Is it possible V could be suspended or kind of forced to hide out somewhere or something? With the hermit energy I feel like there's a real period of him being out of sight because of this, but I don't think it will end his career altogether. He doesn't seem to show any remorse or anything here, he kind of acts like he has done what he has had to do throughout, it's in his nature even. And it's there that it likely won't affect him financially too much, so no end to his career. But there is someone that is very warm towards you, they will want to help you to seek justice even, or if not as far as that then they will offer some support and encouragement.

I hope that makes sense!

Please could I ask if by the next school year, this situation with my daughter will be forgotten about?

Rapiere

Hey, thanks for sitting.

lovers / 4 of cups / wheel

I would say there's a chance they will contact you today but with these cards there is some delay. R seems to be a bit confused, perhaps they are unsure even if you want any contact from them. There are warm feelings here and a desire to communicate but there needs to be a turn of the wheel before this will go ahead and transpire into a meaningful exchange. So some thinking time for R is needed. But then they will contact you and the exchange will be sweet and warm.

I hope that makes sense!

Could I ask about K's feelings for me nowadays? Am I forgotten?

Thank you, this makes sense, yes. We agreeed to meet today and talk through our issues, but he didn’t write or appear. Probably there is some delay, as you say, and I am sure he does have feelings for me. I’m a bit scared about that Wheel of Fortune and what change it might bring. But I suppose it indicates that the situation will evolve somehow.

Your reading:
Temperance, Magician, Fool. Wow, that’s powerful, 3 Majors here. I think that your experience with K was a pretty intense one and that important life lessons were learned. From this progression I get the feeling that they had stepped aside to heal or make decisions about there own life (Temperance) and that they have moved on (Fool). The Magician as the central card is influencing the other two, so I suspect that K still regards this relationship as something that could be resurrected. I often get the Magician in the meaning that there is potential for development and an opportunity to start afresh. However, they probably have turned a page at the moment and have a new life, I usually see the Fool as a powerful new beginning.

Persimmon

hey Persimmon :)

ace of cups / hermit / king of pentacles

Is it possible V could be suspended or kind of forced to hide out somewhere or something? With the hermit energy I feel like there's a real period of him being out of sight because of this, but I don't think it will end his career altogether. He doesn't seem to show any remorse or anything here, he kind of acts like he has done what he has had to do throughout, it's in his nature even. And it's there that it likely won't affect him financially too much, so no end to his career. But there is someone that is very warm towards you, they will want to help you to seek justice even, or if not as far as that then they will offer some support and encouragement.

I hope that makes sense!

Please could I ask if by the next school year, this situation with my daughter will be forgotten about?

your question...

emperor - king of cups - sun

I would say that it won't be forgotten about but it will be 'new start' energy here and positive..the sun shows less stress and more carefree feelings and fun, very child-like energy. There may be someone or more than one person at the school holding back on saying certain things as they don't want to upset your daughter or say anything that might affect a sensitive situation or subject. So overall I would say this new school year will bring with it new fresh energy around your daughter and her time at school should be more free and enjoyable.

Is there any form of legal justice I could take against V?

think

Page of wands. 9 of cups. 4 of cups.

I sense K is really a go with the flow kind of person. I feel with the 4 of cups that yes K does but they don't let it get to them.. they are confident right now with how things are with the 9 of cups present.

I like to clarify court cards with another card and the page of wands was the ace of wands. So here again is that search for something new on K. They seem to have a very free spirit kind of personality and I dont think they arw dwelling too mch into whatever.
Thanks for the reading. Yeah he has a free spirit personality, that sums him up entirely.

FB.

Thanks so much.. a few days ago the queen of pentacles came up as me in my readings which only comes up when I'm doing my motherly readings of my family. But now that I think I am i asked what mt baby will be like. Keep getting the sun, the lovers, 2 of swords, 2 od cups, 2 of pentacles. 6 of cups as well. I got the page of cups and binded it as i do with the 5 of pentacles so lol I'm a bit confused.

I shall keep you updated.
😘😘😘
Thanks for the feedback! I can't wait to hear your news when you've been to the dr. What exciting cards for you to keep getting!

mahafrins

APs current feelings for me?

CosmicBeing

Removed something came up.

snowmoon

Hey snowmoon.

I looked and could only find alchemia tarot, it's japanese. I guess that's the english (uk at least) translation.

8 of wands / lovers / 4 of cups

I would say yes, you should get it. You seem to like the imagery a lot and feel it speaks to you almost. There is an idea here of quick energy, so when you see the cards you might get a rapidfire kind of sense of thoughts and feelings about what the card is trying to say. The cards together hint at there being some kind of emotional signficance here for you, either you're into japanese culture in some way or there would be some design there that would mean a lot to you. Yeah, overall, I feel you'd enjoy using it.

i was thinking about this deck for a while, because the size is quite large then the regular deck.. 2nd, the image, the color look similar, so it might be hard to read.

i did checked out the reviews, images of the deck.

i think i made my mind.

I'm very appreciated for your reading.

Could I ask about the future implications of the meeting yesterday?

7cups , 5 sword R, 2 coin

there are many influence of the meeting yesterday. are you looking for some sort of challenge of the meeting?

as 5 sword shows someone who is untrustworthy. you seems uncertain of the future implication of the meeting.

it seems that there will no change of the future implication at all. that is the end of it.

think

Page cups
Six of swords
Clarifier: Ten of wands

k seems to be working. It's not altogether unpleasant work as k seems to be enjoying the Sweetness of the better climate and the better overall environmental conditions. But there is a weight and drain on K's enjoyment because there are books all around K in the image on the ten of wands card. K is feeling smoked out of their holiday season by feelings of being amateur in their field and feeling that they must keep going to build better outcomes & results. K seems to be unable to dispel burdens and they are stretched by the requirements so no, no easy sailing just now for K.

Thank you for my reading.
Zinc could be about sun protection as I often smudge it on my face but not near my eyes. Great hit! Yes, sleep and water , sleep and water! Thank you!!
Thanks for the reading and the feedback.

That makes sense. He worked in IT before leaving to go to uni so could be doing something like that. It would annoy him a bit yeah.

Ah thanks for the feedback, that's actually interesting about the zinc. Makes sense with the sun protection. Good luck!