Exchanges for the next hour or so

think

Thank you, this makes sense, yes. We agreeed to meet today and talk through our issues, but he didn’t write or appear. Probably there is some delay, as you say, and I am sure he does have feelings for me. I’m a bit scared about that Wheel of Fortune and what change it might bring. But I suppose it indicates that the situation will evolve somehow.
Well I don't see the wheel as negative actually, but a need to move things forward to a more positive space. I hope you do get to meet today, or very soon. Good luck!

Your reading:
Temperance, Magician, Fool. Wow, that’s powerful, 3 Majors here. I think that your experience with K was a pretty intense one and that important life lessons were learned. From this progression I get the feeling that they had stepped aside to heal or make decisions about there own life (Temperance) and that they have moved on (Fool). The Magician as the central card is influencing the other two, so I suspect that K still regards this relationship as something that could be resurrected. I often get the Magician in the meaning that there is potential for development and an opportunity to start afresh. However, they probably have turned a page at the moment and have a new life, I usually see the Fool as a powerful new beginning.
Thank you. This is likely very true. We had an intense connection and I'm still quite shocked it ended, I know him and he will probably never close the door. But he got into a new relationship so yeah, the moving on makes sense.

think

your question...

emperor - king of cups - sun

I would say that it won't be forgotten about but it will be 'new start' energy here and positive..the sun shows less stress and more carefree feelings and fun, very child-like energy. There may be someone or more than one person at the school holding back on saying certain things as they don't want to upset your daughter or say anything that might affect a sensitive situation or subject. So overall I would say this new school year will bring with it new fresh energy around your daughter and her time at school should be more free and enjoyable.
Thanks, this makes sense. It's about her progress. I had a meeting at the school yesterday and I just have a nagging feeling about it. Someone at school didn't seem to have the same objective as I did.

edited sensitive question

king of cups / justice / 10 of wands

Well the 10 of wands is imprisonment! So I'm wondering if this is a hint at you actually pressing charges in a criminal sense against him. Abuse and manipulation is a crime. I guess harrassment of some kind. At the very least you could get an injunction out against him and even if he had no intention of ever contacting you again it would be damaging to his ego and self esteem just to know someone went to the trouble of organising that. I think the king of cups could signify someone high up that wants to help you, so similar to the last reading this could be about someone in the organisation, they might really take a liking to you and want to help you here. Perhaps they will reprimand V officially or just let it be known to him that they aren't happy with the things he has done. Sometimes enough punishment is when people you respect think less of you because of something you've done. So even if you didn't go down the routes of official justice (tho this says to do so!), he will have his comeuppance of sorts.

Hope that makes sense. Good luck!

Could I please ask about K (sorry)... does he feel the loss of me in his life or is he happy without me?

Dew

Hi,

Q. If he could explain to me where his heart is regardung me, what would H say?

think

APs current feelings for me?

10 of pentacles / 9 of cups / 7 of swords

Well the feelings are still there and they're still strong! Very strong feelings here that he is trying to block out. The cards are flanked by the 9 of cups, a card of selfishness, so he's just focused on making himself happy just now. He doesn't want to give you too much, he doesn't want to get hurt. He doesn't seem to care about your feelings here, only his. But the stability of the connection is still very much there in his mind, and he might feel anger or frustration at something you did.

Hope that makes sense.

What are K's feelings for C currently?

think

i was thinking about this deck for a while, because the size is quite large then the regular deck.. 2nd, the image, the color look similar, so it might be hard to read.

i did checked out the reviews, images of the deck.

i think i made my mind.

I'm very appreciated for your reading.
Oh, sorry, nothing came up in the reading about the size of the cards. Sorry about that. Thanks for your feedback tho. I think it would be a great deck to choose.

7cups , 5 sword R, 2 coin

there are many influence of the meeting yesterday. are you looking for some sort of challenge of the meeting?

as 5 sword shows someone who is untrustworthy. you seems uncertain of the future implication of the meeting.

it seems that there will no change of the future implication at all. that is the end of it.

Thanks. I found someone to have an ulterior motive, yeah. I hope that nothing bad comes of it. You're right, I feel uncertain.

think

Hi,

Q. If he could explain to me where his heart is regardung me, what would H say?

chariot / 4 of swords / 6 of wands

Well he seems to be actively moving, i wonder if he is literally travelling as well right now. He's in need of a rest here, he has perhaps felt emotional about you and your situation for a long time but he is kind of closing down a bit and in need of some time to recover from past hurts. I don't think this will take long tho, and then he will come back with more passion and fervour. I note there are no cups here, so there may be love buried deeply here under the surface, but it's not the stuff of love songs here right now with him. But he will soon be feeling passion.

Hope that makes sense.

What did K think of me the last time we met?

mahafrins

10 of pentacles / 9 of cups / 7 of swords

Well the feelings are still there and they're still strong! Very strong feelings here that he is trying to block out. The cards are flanked by the 9 of cups, a card of selfishness, so he's just focused on making himself happy just now. He doesn't want to give you too much, he doesn't want to get hurt. He doesn't seem to care about your feelings here, only his. But the stability of the connection is still very much there in his mind, and he might feel anger or frustration at something you did.

Hope that makes sense.

What are K's feelings for C currently?

Hardly any feelings they are lonely and whatever feelings for them are dying i see both parties enjoying life alone so for me they have no feelings to hold on to?

Most of the feelings seem to have died some time back....

5 of pentacles 9 of pentacles death base 9 of swords

Tell me how does DP APs mum feel about me now?

Persimmon

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. What a horrible guy! I hope I'm actually wrong and he doesn't get away with it. Aww!

Thanks, this makes sense. It's about her progress. I had a meeting at the school yesterday and I just have a nagging feeling about it. Someone at school didn't seem to have the same objective as I did.

king of cups / justice / 10 of wands

Well the 10 of wands is imprisonment! So I'm wondering if this is a hint at you actually pressing charges in a criminal sense against him. Abuse and manipulation is a crime. I guess harrassment of some kind. At the very least you could get an injunction out against him and even if he had no intention of ever contacting you again it would be damaging to his ego and self esteem just to know someone went to the trouble of organising that. I think the king of cups could signify someone high up that wants to help you, so similar to the last reading this could be about someone in the organisation, they might really take a liking to you and want to help you here. Perhaps they will reprimand V officially or just let it be known to him that they aren't happy with the things he has done. Sometimes enough punishment is when people you respect think less of you because of something you've done. So even if you didn't go down the routes of official justice (tho this says to do so!), he will have his comeuppance of sorts.

Hope that makes sense. Good luck!

Could I please ask about K (sorry)... does he feel the loss of me in his life or is he happy without me?

I don't mind you asking about K again so no need to apologise :) I ask about the same people a lot too.

9 pent - 2 wands - queen cups

I think at the moment he is distracting himself from your absence by surrounding himself with in the homely comforts he has around him, including a female in his life, likely his girlfriend/partner. He may be soaking up any loving, nurturing or caring actions from her, and letting that soothe him. I feel he is making plans for the future and concentrating on what is ahead, rather than dwelling too much on what has gone before. I feel because he has this women in his life he feels safe to do this, if he were on his own it might be a different story, but as it stand I think he feels that he has enough of a support system to keep moving forward. I feel that he may have pushed any feelings of loss or missing you to the back of his mind and is concentrating on the future as it feels 'lighter' and more enjoyable that letting his mind go over anything painful or uncomfortable fro the past.

Thanks for the exchanges :) I hope your detox goes well, sometimes at the start you feel worse because your body is starting to get rid of all the toxins, before it gets better.

think

Hardly any feelings they are lonely and whatever feelings for them are dying i see both parties enjoying life alone so for me they have no feelings to hold on to?

Most of the feelings seem to have died some time back....

5 of pentacles 9 of pentacles death base 9 of swords

Tell me how does DP APs mum feel about me now?

Thanks. He is a very lonely person, that makes sense.

moon / knight of pentacles / 9 of swords

She seems quite saddened here. She may be trying not to allow recent events to cloud her judgement but she has very mixed feelings here. I think she believes that AP should offer you something, or you should offer him something. And the whole situation has her feeling some anguish. I don't think her real feelings underneath have changed too much however.

Is K thinking about reaching out to make amends in our friendship?