Exchanging tonight

tarot_quest

I used my Osho deck to ask, What positive qualities of tarot_quest should be highlighted to attact good people?

Participation (4 of Fire/Wands), Guidance (3 of Rainbows/Pentacles), Adventure (Page of Rainbows/Pentacles)

You seem to have a great sense of helping in terms of a community focus and interdependence aspect. I don't know if you are involved in some type of social group where people tend to work together but that is seemingly a positive trait. You also possess a sense of adventure and go forward into the unknown without any sense of hesitation. Combined with the center card of inner guidance, rather than being idealistic. Listen to that energetic pull on you rather than a list of traits in your mind. You have it!

hey! Thanks for this :). It's funny you mentioned me helping others because I am a Big sister since 5 years! I like to do some voluntary. I am also adventurous and not scared to jump into the unknown. I will try to be less intellectual with the traits I am looking for in a men. But honestly, when I like someone, it mainly comes from my gut! Hopefully I will find someone nice (a good fit for something long term) in not too long!

Thanks for this :)

Anne_23

hey! Thanks for this :). It's funny you mentioned me helping others because I am a Big sister since 5 years! I like to do some voluntary. I am also adventurous and not scared to jump into the unknown. I will try to be less intellectual with the traits I am looking for in a men. But honestly, when I like someone, it mainly comes from my gut! Hopefully I will find someone nice (a good fit for something long term) in not too long!

Thanks for this :)

I wish I knew how to do timing spreads better. I'm such a newbie and don't yet feel comfortable with predictions, especially long term. I just feel they can fail so easily. Good luck to you, will send lots of vibes for good long term matches your way! :)

tarot_quest

I wish I knew how to do timing spreads better. I'm such a newbie and don't yet feel comfortable with predictions, especially long term. I just feel they can fail so easily. Good luck to you, will send lots of vibes for good long term matches your way! :)

Thanks Anne :laugh: Practice makes perfect! But as for timing, I feel that it is often off (even very experienced readers struggle with timing).

Good luck with PW. Time can make wonder ;) See you xox

Dew

Hi,

Can I sit?

Advice for the long range hopes of H for he and I please ?

AppleSpice

Please, let me know how it goes! :). What is your sun sign? I am in my late 20ies too and I have been single for 5 years, so I understand a bit how you feel. Hopefully the meeting will go well. I think that for a first meeting, you have nothing to worry about with those cards. But let's see :).

My sun sign is pisces and his is leo as I came to find out recently. It went well! I felt very comfortable being around him and hopefully him with me! Funny you say it's been 5 years since you were last attached because it's been that long (plus or minus a year) for me as well! Haha, funny coincidence!

yes! it makes a LOT of sens :). Even if A was the one pursuing me since the beginning, I felt that it was taking way to much time for things to unfold and develop between us at work, so I invited him, but he cancelled. Then I thought that he was not interested, but he kept ''pursuing me'' at work, so second tentative. Then he told me that he started seeing someone, to then show me again some interest (plus I feel he has feelings for me).

Hopefully my story is not too complicated, but I think that he is sorting out things with this girl and what he want to do with me. he seems so attracted by me and so scared at the same time. I can't count the number of times he came sit next to me and he was too ''frozen'' to talk to me. He is so chatty with everyone, but like a 10 years old shy boy around me (shy and nervous). So yeah, let's see if he will act on it or not.

Thanks a lot for the exchange :)

Ooo, cancelling plans is never a good sign from a guy, from any guy really! Psychologically speaking, it tells that they deemed the meeting not important enough to them to keep. In my opinion, even if a guy is intimidated by you, I feel like they wouldn't want to risk it by lowering their own appearance in your eyes by cancelling either. But I am not one to assume the dynamic or connection between you two, so I am not saying that this is the case but thought I would just put my two cents in. Have no intentions to offend you by assuming so :)

I feel you could take either one of two options. One, be more direct in trying to show that you are interested to him, so that maybe he won't be so stressed in trying to figure out whether you reciprocate, or so he won't have to feel pressured to make the first move.

Two, he doesn't know what he's feeling or if his emotions are accurate enough to say that they like you in that way. Some guys can easily be confused by their attraction towards someone, to be "in like" with someone. So for some men, it can be hard to understand or organize their thoughts because we all know love/like feelings are not logical. Some men don't like that it carries no logical form of process, so they play hot and cold or don't play at all and run away! Hahaha

But I hope he gets his act together soon! I've gone through a couple of times what you are going through now, and looking back, it was exhausting. Hopefully you will have better luck than I did!

I'm sad to see the forum close and the reading exchange section will be lockdown in two days! Was wondering if you would be interested in another exchange? Let me know :)

AppleSpice

tarot_quest

My sun sign is pisces and his is leo as I came to find out recently. It went well! I felt very comfortable being around him and hopefully him with me! Funny you say it's been 5 years since you were last attached because it's been that long (plus or minus a year) for me as well! Haha, funny coincidence!

I am very happy it went well for you :). I was curious and I wanted to ask you how it went. And yes, I would like to keep exchanging with you when AT will close. I honestly wanted to ask you, so we are in sync ;)

Ooo, cancelling plans is never a good sign from a guy, from any guy really! Psychologically speaking, it tells that they deemed the meeting not important enough to them to keep. In my opinion, even if a guy is intimidated by you, I feel like they wouldn't want to risk it by lowering their own appearance in your eyes by cancelling either. But I am not one to assume the dynamic or connection between you two, so I am not saying that this is the case but thought I would just put my two cents in. Have no intentions to offend you by assuming so :)

I feel you could take either one of two options. One, be more direct in trying to show that you are interested to him, so that maybe he won't be so stressed in trying to figure out whether you reciprocate, or so he won't have to feel pressured to make the first move.

Two, he doesn't know what he's feeling or if his emotions are accurate enough to say that they like you in that way. Some guys can easily be confused by their attraction towards someone, to be "in like" with someone. So for some men, it can be hard to understand or organize their thoughts because we all know love/like feelings are not logical. Some men don't like that it carries no logical form of process, so they play hot and cold or don't play at all and run away! Hahaha

But I hope he gets his act together soon! I've gone through a couple of times what you are going through now, and looking back, it was exhausting. Hopefully you will have better luck than I did!

I'm sad to see the forum close and the reading exchange section will be lockdown in two days! Was wondering if you would be interested in another exchange? Let me know :)

AppleSpice

I am not offended, I know that you are trying to help. I agree that his behavior is not nice. When he cancelled the first time (because he drank too much the day before with his friends), I told him that if he would have care, he would not have been hangover for our first meeting. When he asked me to meet after this cancellation, I said no.

Then, 2 weeks later, I asked him out again, and he replied 3 days later telling me that he started to see someone. I think that he clearly knows that I am interested, so I will not clarify more with him. My idea is to be very neutral with him at work and to detach myself. The thing is, he keep coming close to me. I don,t know if it is a game or if he is sorting out things with this girl (his ex I think), but I don't want to suffer, so I am keeping my distance.

Yes, if you want, post your question and I will do your reading in about an hour (I need to go to the grocery)

AppleSpice

I am very happy it went well for you :). I was curious and I wanted to ask you how it went. And yes, I would like to keep exchanging with you when AT will close. I honestly wanted to ask you, so we are in sync ;)

I am not offended, I know that you are trying to help. I agree that his behavior is not nice. When he cancelled the first time (because he drank too much the day before with his friends), I told him that if he would have care, he would not have been hangover for our first meeting. When he asked me to meet after this cancellation, I said no.

Then, 2 weeks later, I asked him out again, and he replied 3 days later telling me that he started to see someone. I think that he clearly knows that I am interested, so I will not clarify more with him. My idea is to be very neutral with him at work and to detach myself. The thing is, he keep coming close to me. I don,t know if it is a game or if he is sorting out things with this girl (his ex I think), but I don't want to suffer, so I am keeping my distance.

Doesn't sound like a guy who knows what he's doing! No offense, haha! I've had my fair share of indecisive guys, and he seems to be one of them. Someone as smart and capable as you might do better than wait for him! Not intending to be a negative person, but I think you are a good person and if looking back on the experience I've had with guys that acted very similarly to A, I'd try to keep them from making the same mistake and getting hurt because we are hopeless romantics with a fragile heart when cracked.

I really hope someone better comes along because I truly believe you deserve much better! :) :) :)

Yes, if you want, post your question and I will do your reading in about an hour (I need to go to the grocery)

No worries, and I've seen that migration has started. Many ATF members have moved site to the cartomancy forum. http://cartomancy.forumotion.com/

It's not a central tarot place, but it seems like a comfy new place for ATF's to find a new home. If you are open to the idea, I suggest migrating there as the people seemed to have welcomed us with warm arms!

Anyways, I'm happy to wait, no problem!

After our meeting, me and JL have learned a couple of things about one another. I'm getting the sense that his perception has changed.

My question is:

Has JL's perception of me changed in any way (it could've stayed the same, changed for the good or bad)? Has their intentions changed?

You can consider this two questions if you like and I will do the same for you! :)

Thanks again,

AppleSpice

tarot_quest

Doesn't sound like a guy who knows what he's doing! No offense, haha! I've had my fair share of indecisive guys, and he seems to be one of them. Someone as smart and capable as you might do better than wait for him! Not intending to be a negative person, but I think you are a good person and if looking back on the experience I've had with guys that acted very similarly to A, I'd try to keep them from making the same mistake and getting hurt because we are hopeless romantics with a fragile heart when cracked.

I really hope someone better comes along because I truly believe you deserve much better! :) :) :)

Thanks AppleSpice :)

No worries, and I've seen that migration has started. Many ATF members have moved site to the cartomancy forum. http://cartomancy.forumotion.com/

It's not a central tarot place, but it seems like a comfy new place for ATF's to find a new home. If you are open to the idea, I suggest migrating there as the people seemed to have welcomed us with warm arms!

I already registered today! Thanks for letting me know and hopefully we will like it. I need to do something else before bed (I am working tomorrow), so sorry if my reply is short. Onto your reading :)

My question is:

Has JL's perception of me changed in any way (it could've stayed the same, changed for the good or bad)? Has their intentions changed?

Thanks again,

Perception of you before the meeting: 8 of cups
Perception/feelings after the meeting: rx 8 of pentacles/ rx page of wands
quint = Hermit

Interesting! So before this meeting, I think that JL wanted the ''end'' the situation as it was. It could be that he was not comfortable to have the type of relationship you had. I don't know if you knew each other since a long time or not or if you interacted a few times before this meeting, but it was not satisfying on JL's side. I can't understand or explain specifically why, but a situation had to die so to speak.

After you met, I think that JL felt that there was a lot of details and very different topics were on the table during your discussion. I think that JL was scattered a bit everywhere. It could be that he wanted to discuss a lot of different things with you. I also feel that he felt quite enthusiastic around you and very much attracted physically. So what I am trying to say is that a lot of ideas came to his mind and because of this nervous/enthusiastic energy, his thoughts were flying in all directions.

Since the quint is the Hermit, I feel that JL has some food for thought now. He might be thinking about the connection you had and need some time to let things settle a bit.

Hope it makes sens!

Mine: I feel a bit sad. I wonder why I always meet men leaving me in a dead end situation. As I said, I am thinking about taking my distance with A at work (i.e. being a bit cold/neutral and detached towards him).

Question: May I ask you what he feels for me deep inside and where it will lead me in the long term if I end our connection?

Thanks

Anne_23

Up for a couple last exchanges tonight before the forum closes?

If so, my question is....

How can I break the emotional chords between PW and I to move forward?

Thank you.

tarot_quest

Up for a couple last exchanges tonight before the forum closes?

If so, my question is....

How can I break the emotional chords between PW and I to move forward?

Thank you.

Hi Anne :)

I am not taking additional sitters. Also, I already read for you on that question. Time will help and you will get there, even if some days can be more difficult

xox