Exchanging tonight

AppleSpice

Thanks AppleSpice :)

I already registered today! Thanks for letting me know and hopefully we will like it. I need to do something else before bed (I am working tomorrow), so sorry if my reply is short. Onto your reading :)

Perception of you before the meeting: 8 of cups
Perception/feelings after the meeting: rx 8 of pentacles/ rx page of wands
quint = Hermit

Interesting! So before this meeting, I think that JL wanted the ''end'' the situation as it was. It could be that he was not comfortable to have the type of relationship you had. I don't know if you knew each other since a long time or not or if you interacted a few times before this meeting, but it was not satisfying on JL's side. I can't understand or explain specifically why, but a situation had to die so to speak.

After you met, I think that JL felt that there was a lot of details and very different topics were on the table during your discussion. I think that JL was scattered a bit everywhere. It could be that he wanted to discuss a lot of different things with you. I also feel that he felt quite enthusiastic around you and very much attracted physically. So what I am trying to say is that a lot of ideas came to his mind and because of this nervous/enthusiastic energy, his thoughts were flying in all directions.

Since the quint is the Hermit, I feel that JL has some food for thought now. He might be thinking about the connection you had and need some time to let things settle a bit.

Hope it makes sens!

Mine: I feel a bit sad. I wonder why I always meet men leaving me in a dead end situation. As I said, I am thinking about taking my distance with A at work (i.e. being a bit cold/neutral and detached towards him).

Question: May I ask you what he feels for me deep inside and where it will lead me in the long term if I end our connection?

Thanks

Thanks for the reading! This sounds realistically possible to be true. There were a lot of subjects , topics and discussions thrown around. Some probably not something that would normally come up for the first meeting, haha! But that could be my fault as I'm very open, accepting and understanding to a wide variety of topics, subjects and etc. Even something very crass, overtly sexual (haha) and/or passionately opinionated. As long as it doesn't cross the border of being discriminatory, narrow-minded or just being a dumbass, haha!

But I think he was uncomfortable sharing some things he thought weren't appropriate to share on a first meeting. Also nervous about being judged or words being taken the wrong way. Hopefully, he'll come to realize my very understanding nature. I already tried to let him know that during our meeting but I don't think it stuck, haha!

Yea, I definitely agree, I could tell he was a bit nervous, haha! It was adorable :) but of course I didn't tell him that because it would strike his ego! He's a Leo and a bit puffed up, lol!

I believe the "end" of the situation may be to try to cross over from the work/co-worker/friend bridge? We connected at work but he no longer works where I do and so then we probably bridged over to the co-worker(?)/friend label? Before connecting with one another at work, we didn't communicate with one another because we worked on different floors and our jobs didn't intersect at all. I've only known him for less than a month now, haha!

Anyways, yours: May I ask you what he feels for me deep inside and where it will lead me in the long term if I end our connection?

Strength, Two of Wands\Five of Wands, Two of Pentacles, Page of Pentacles

They see you as something fierce-some thing to behold. A may feel like they do not have enough will power to overcome the weaknesses they possess to stand beside you as an equal. If I were to go by what the cards show, I would say A's deep feelings for you would be that he feels inferior compared. If you were to cut ties with A, I feel you'll feel a fighting battle within you (five of wands) instead of fighting against a physical force outside, which is often interpreted as such. This fighting battle within is struggling to strike a harmonic balance between your heart and head. I feel you're going to experience ups and downs, sometimes at drastic measures. So if you decide to cut ties with A in the long term, it will mostly affect your judgement and sense of security rather than affect your connection with A.

I hope this helps! I know it sounds like I'm dumping on A, but I have not let my bias opinion of them affect the reading, so hopefully that helps ease any worries that it would! Let me know what you think!

Thanks,

AppleSpice

tarot_quest

Hi Apple :)

Thanks for the read. I will give a detailed feedback tomorrow. I just don't have enough time to do it now and I want to give you a proper feedback. I also need to let things settle down tonight because I feel a bit upset about my romantic life generally speaking.

See you and I am in if you want to exchange tomorrow xox

AppleSpice

Hi Apple :)

Thanks for the read. I will give a detailed feedback tomorrow. I just don't have enough time to do it now and I want to give you a proper feedback. I also need to let things settle down tonight because I feel a bit upset about my romantic life generally speaking.

See you and I am in if you want to exchange tomorrow xox

No worries! Sending you a cup of hot chocolate with tiny marshmallows, haha :D

AppleSpice

tarot_quest

Thanks for the reading! This sounds realistically possible to be true. There were a lot of subjects , topics and discussions thrown around. Some probably not something that would normally come up for the first meeting, haha! But that could be my fault as I'm very open, accepting and understanding to a wide variety of topics, subjects and etc. Even something very crass, overtly sexual (haha) and/or passionately opinionated. As long as it doesn't cross the border of being discriminatory, narrow-minded or just being a dumbass, haha!

But I think he was uncomfortable sharing some things he thought weren't appropriate to share on a first meeting. Also nervous about being judged or words being taken the wrong way. Hopefully, he'll come to realize my very understanding nature. I already tried to let him know that during our meeting but I don't think it stuck, haha!

Yea, I definitely agree, I could tell he was a bit nervous, haha! It was adorable :) but of course I didn't tell him that because it would strike his ego! He's a Leo and a bit puffed up, lol!

I believe the "end" of the situation may be to try to cross over from the work/co-worker/friend bridge? We connected at work but he no longer works where I do and so then we probably bridged over to the co-worker(?)/friend label? Before connecting with one another at work, we didn't communicate with one another because we worked on different floors and our jobs didn't intersect at all. I've only known him for less than a month now, haha!

It's nice to see that my interpretation reflected the reality of your meeting somehow. Thanks for the detailed feedback :) Hopefully you will learn to discover each others and the process will be enjoyable.

Anyways, yours: May I ask you what he feels for me deep inside and where it will lead me in the long term if I end our connection?

Strength, Two of Wands\Five of Wands, Two of Pentacles, Page of Pentacles

They see you as something fierce-some thing to behold. A may feel like they do not have enough will power to overcome the weaknesses they possess to stand beside you as an equal. If I were to go by what the cards show, I would say A's deep feelings for you would be that he feels inferior compared. If you were to cut ties with A, I feel you'll feel a fighting battle within you (five of wands) instead of fighting against a physical force outside, which is often interpreted as such. This fighting battle within is struggling to strike a harmonic balance between your heart and head. I feel you're going to experience ups and downs, sometimes at drastic measures. So if you decide to cut ties with A in the long term, it will mostly affect your judgement and sense of security rather than affect your connection with A.

I hope this helps! I know it sounds like I'm dumping on A, but I have not let my bias opinion of them affect the reading, so hopefully that helps ease any worries that it would! Let me know what you think!

Thanks,

AppleSpice

It makes sens. I received other readings on At where people told me that he feels inferior and put me on a pedestal. As I told you in one of my reply, A feels not so confident most of the time he is around me. I honestly think that this lack of confidence/faith that he can find a nice relationship, is affecting his behavior with me and explains the cancellation, because I see that he likes me. However, I don't know how much he likes me and I have to look at the facts: he cancelled on me and he is seeing someone.

So yep, I am trying to detach myself but if I am 100% honest, I feel his emotions at distance (and in person) and I know that he cares. I feel that he is not fully ready to be in a stable relationship. But I don't want to suffer, so I know what I have to do.

Thanks Apple :)