Faerie seekers circle #7 elf and foxyangel

Foxyangel

What Fae do you need to draw upon to facilitate the healing process of your chakra reading from Circle #6?

A much easier one this time hunny :D

foxyangel :)

Foxyangel

Hi hunny....

I did the draw last night... and along came the Faerie guide! Card 0.... Most apt thread here! http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=40232

What do I see this as meaning... that you have it within yourself to heal! (What did I say in #6?) You have the ability and knowledge to heal yourself... you can draw on ALL of the faeries to help you... or simply talk to your own faerie guide... you do have one! Time to get back out into nature girl! Enjoy the spring and connect with the faeries, they are out there just waiting to help you!

Hope this helps...

foxyangel :)

TemperanceAngel

foxyangel, how interesting the card you have for elf. And I totally agree that elf can heal herself :)

elf what was your faery Guide card draw in #4 or #5, I think you will find some answers there too!

Satori

A Collective of Pixies

When it comes to healing this collective knows just what to do.
Hug and hug and dance.

I think I hear:
Lighten Up!

I think I hear:
Dance Foxy, Dance!

I think I hear:
Of course you are lovable...you are LOVED!

The sense is that you are one of them!
That you have somehow forgotten your true nature and that they want to remind you of it.

You are a Pixie. They are calling to you. It seems like whenever you feel that stuck energy rearing it's head then you should try to remember your Pixie nature, and stamp your feet and twirl and be the Pixie! Far out!

Reiki coming your way too. Trying out that longdistance healing. Catch the Ray!

hugs,
elf

Satori

I have a Faerie Guide card, but since yours came up for me, it would be helpful to know what you designed yours to look like or stand for.

Mine is a pudgy fae with a crescent crown and standing on a crescent too.

She is pudgy partly because I can't draw and partly because i am!

But I think the message seems to be to get back to what I think everything means, to stay in the inner knowing because I know that my higher self has been calling to me for some time now.

Your reading and getting the guide is just one more attempt.

Thanks girl!

Foxyangel

My faerie oracle is a beauty.... but she is only in my mind!!! I can't draw for toffee...

She is human in form, with wings coming out of her back... and flaming long red hair... she has a shy smile and blue eyes...

Her wings are the most delicate irridescent blue and purple... gossamer thin like a butterflies wings....

Her dress is very delicate too... a fine blue, green, aqua and silver covering... that floats in the wind....

She is just hovering above the ground like a humming-bird would....

The background of the card shows a sunset of the most glorious colours, with the moon just beginning to show it's outline... it is a full moon.

Many small night-time creatures and flowers are beginning to show themselves at the bottom of the card...

Hope this makes sense as it is all in my mind's eye

FA :) x