Fairy Ring reading for Phoenix Rising

ncefafn

Hi, Lucille. Thanks for letting me do this Fairy Ring Oracle reading for you. It was fun and informative for me, and I hope it's helpful for you. Your question was: Is what I'm studying at present, what I've been waiting for? I chose the Fairy Ring spread from the book, which looks like this:

----------------1------------------
--------8-------------5----------
--4---------------------------2--
--------7-------------6----------
----------------3-----------------

1. Current life phase: Imbolc

This phase is one of renewal, of coming out of the dark cave your life has been in. The crocuses are blooming through the snow, bringing the promise of spring and new life.

2. What's behind you: Robin Goodfellow

Behind you is a period of fun and entertainment, the thrill of new experiences, the rush of excitement at new beginnings. Playful energy, mischievousness, impish fun. Robin Goodfellow is the Knave of the Summer Court.

3. What's before you: The Elder Queen

Before you is a more mature period, as you grow and flower in wisdom and learning. You will become more sure of yourself, but also more stable and determined. You will leave the neophyte stage and move toward mastery. The Elder Queen is the Queen of the Summer Court.

4. Weaknesses to be overcome - The Lhiannan Shee Rx

The Lhiannan Shee represents the temptation to escape into dreams, fantasies, or addictive substances (alcohol, drugs, TV, the internet). She will try to seduce you away from your studies.

5. Strengths to be developed - The Brownie

The Brownie is the hardest working fairy in all the fairy realm. She's always busy about her work, cleaning and tidying tirelessly. You need to develop your hardworking nature and apply yourself assiduously to your tasks. She's also telling you to pay attention to your home and family, since they will be your greatest source of strength in this phase.

6. Obstacles in your way - The Lake Maiden

The Lake Maiden is the mistress of deep secrets and fairy magic. Normally, she is a hidden protectress who shares with her chosen one the secret knowledge of the Otherworld. As an obstacle, she may represent a teacher in your life who is unwilling or unable to help you, or a woman trying to block your way as you pursue your studies. Perhaps your competence would threaten her position.

7. What will help you - The Mermaid Rx

The Mermaid reversed is said to indicate a time of isolation and loneliness. Perhaps this card is indicating that it will help you to distance yourself from the person represented by the Lake Maiden. It could be that you need to study on your own or find another teacher or study partner.

8. Final outcome of this phase - Herfest

The Herfest (the harvest festival of the autumnal equinox) is the happy culmination of months of hard work. It is a period of reward, success, celebration and relaxation. So I think the ultimate answer to your question is yes, if you continue to work hard and watch out for that Lake Maiden, you'll get where you want to go with these studies.

Best,

Kim

Phoenix Rising

Hi Kim
Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I only saw this thread when I went into "oracle deck forum"

1. I do feel that I have come out of the dark, or in other words, bringing back those things that I have known along long time ago. And also giving me a purpose once again.

2.Oh yes, I am really excited and thrilled at learning these things, and really getting into it, The knight being into adventure and learning.

3. Yes it is the confidence that will make me persue, as I won't do something unless I feel 100% that I'm right! And my wisdom is growing, as I learn more and more.

4. Weaknesses..lol yeah the internet, although it's Aeclectics fault It's addictive. Since my study I've been on the net and avoiding, my normal mundane things, it's put on the back burner...oooooh!

5.Like i said before I have been neglecting my chores and my children somewhat, so I will get my butt moving more.

6.I will certainly keep an eye out for her, there is always someone who tries to bring us done. I'm ready, 'bring it on Lake Maiden, I'll kick your butt!!!

7. Both these things, I don't get much time to myself, as I always have family commitments, and I am doing this study by myself, as we don't have the teachers here in NZ to run it. So it's through my searching that I have to get the information.

8. Yes it will take months of hardwork, getting the experiences. But it is a great outcome, and I know if I put my mind to it that I can get it done.

Thankyou Kim that was a great reading and it was all bang on to I might add. And sorry about not replying earlier I didn't know..lol

Hope your affairs are working it's way out, I forgot to add that there may be some stubborness on your part??

ncefafn

Phoenix Rising said:
Hi Kim

Thankyou Kim that was a great reading and it was all bang on to I might add. And sorry about not replying earlier I didn't know..lol

I'm sorry, I thought I had PM'd you with that! Mea culpa!

Hope your affairs are working it's way out, I forgot to add that there may be some stubborness on your part??

Stubborn? Moi? ;)