Favourite Non-Tarot Oracle?

Ceti

It's difficult to choose, but I guess I have to say runes, and the crystal ball as a close second. I like the runes for their speedy response... My favorite set is a wooden one I made from willow, but I also have other sets I've made from favorite trees. Yew. Maple. Oak. Pine. I keep one set at work for those quick decisions and then I have my willow set at home to use as my daily set.

Happiness, I can't help but wonder what rune was missing? I've found that when a rune is missing, I'm usually being guided to study that one. Of course, missing things can also be about slowing down, if I'm moving to fast for my own good, but I don't believe in accidents, no matter how you acquire things. A friend of mine purchased a beautiful Rose Quartz ball that came her way by accident and it has been one of her most valued teachers. If presence teaches, so does absence.

Ceti

EveAnna

My favourites are playing cards for reading, Runes and Dice. Playing cards because I've been using them for so long and they are as honest as my tarot cards, Runes because they seem to teach me alot about myself and certain situations and Dice because they are unusual and I'm still trying to get the feel of them :)