Few prediction PC card readings available.

Flames

Will I ever hear from G (acquaintance) again, as in, will he contact/call me? It was a good connection for the most part but maybe not so good given the fact that we haven't spoken or seen each other since mid-September. I'm thinking - out of sight, out mind. I can't say there was a falling out but there may have been some tension. Very curious to see what comes up.
Thank you, Sharla, and hope you are doing well.

Sharla

Hi Sharla
Could you tell me if my president will overturn the decision to put me out of class. Was put out for being late

Joker 4 :club: 9 :heart:

Yes id say they will overturn the decision, and it will come as a surprise maybe through them asking to speak to you or will just send you an email/txt...something like this.

pageofswords9110

Joker 4 :club: 9 :heart:

Yes id say they will overturn the decision, and it will come as a surprise maybe through them asking to speak to you or will just send you an email/txt...something like this.

Thank you Sharla I will be sending the president an email in about an hour. I feel like things have been unfair here lately at school.

pageofswords9110

May I ask another what's going to happen between RJ and myself at out next face to face encounter ?

Sharla

Will I ever hear from G (acquaintance) again, as in, will he contact/call me? It was a good connection for the most part but maybe not so good given the fact that we haven't spoken or seen each other since mid-September. I'm thinking - out of sight, out mind. I can't say there was a falling out but there may have been some tension. Very curious to see what comes up.
Thank you, Sharla, and hope you are doing well.

Hi Flames

Queen :spade: 10 :spade: 9 :club: 4 :heart: 8 :spade: 5 :spade:

There's nothing here to say he will no....im sorry. I think you sort of know deep down that he's most likely not going to reach back out to you, and that it is infact an out of site out of mind situation now with him, as it looks like this is whats happened.

Ive carried on pulling cards, to find out where he is....but he's not here.

Id say you are missing him yes, as you felt good around him and could talk to him about things....he was a familiar face, smile, you got used to him being there so to speak.

So now there is no contact you are feeling a little hurt by this, as you was used to him being there.

Sharla

May I ask another what's going to happen between RJ and myself at out next face to face encounter ?

Before i ask....are you actually going to be having a next face to face encounter with Rj ?, do you know this for sure, as if not then the cards won't answer this question properly.

think

King :club: 6 :heart: 4 :spade:

Seems like he wants to, he's not forgot about you by far. He see's you as a good friend too, no matter whats gone on between you both. As i've asked for the timeframe of the end of this year, then it maybe the festive period that makes him think of you more.

It just still doesn't look like he will be reaching out to you....even though he wants to he won't.:(

:(

We didn't even fall out or anything. Last time I saw him things were amazing, and we both just started at the same uni, a great chance for us to build something based on what we both love about our relationship - studying and learning and bouncing off each other. He was so eager for that for a long while before. He doesn't even have any other friends, so no, he won't forget me I'm sure. I just don't understand him. Meh, his loss. Thanks, lovely.

pageofswords9110

Before i ask....are you actually going to be having a next face to face encounter with Rj ?, do you know this for sure, as if not then the cards won't answer this question properly.

Yes and it will probably be soon as the holidays are here and his uncle is inviting me to his birthday party and New Years event

Flames

Hi Flames

Queen :spade: 10 :spade: 9 :club: 4 :heart: 8 :spade: 5 :spade:

There's nothing here to say he will no....im sorry. I think you sort of know deep down that he's most likely not going to reach back out to you, and that it is infact an out of site out of mind situation now with him, as it looks like this is whats happened.

Ive carried on pulling cards, to find out where he is....but he's not here.

Id say you are missing him yes, as you felt good around him and could talk to him about things....he was a familiar face, smile, you got used to him being there so to speak.

So now there is no contact you are feeling a little hurt by this, as you was used to him being there.

It's okay, no need to be sorry. You're absolutely right that I already know the answer. I'm not surprised by the message of this reading, at all. :) I don't feel he's 'around'. I feel like he's out of the city or out of the country. In any case, remind me to never hang on anyone's words ever again. :) He ended up being a huge disappointment, to be honest. You can spend time with someone, invest, think you're going somewhere and then it end up going absolutely nowhere. It's a good lesson. He did an amazing job of showing me who he really is and guess what? He wasn't all that genuine or sincere. Thanks so much, Sharla! Take good care.

Sharla

:(

We didn't even fall out or anything. Last time I saw him things were amazing, and we both just started at the same uni, a great chance for us to build something based on what we both love about our relationship - studying and learning and bouncing off each other. He was so eager for that for a long while before. He doesn't even have any other friends, so no, he won't forget me I'm sure. I just don't understand him. Meh, his loss. Thanks, lovely.

You are on his mind, so don't ever think your not......he would love to speak to you too there's just something stopping him, which is causing him not too. It could be that he's even thinking too much about "what ifs" if he reached out to you, as he's not spoken to you in a while....is he a person who does think too much ?

Could you not reach out to him, this could help.