Few prediction PC card readings available.

KnightOfTheCosmos

Hi Sharla! I hope you're well. =)

If you'll have me, my question is: Will I ever hear from A again? (I hope that's a good question, if it's not just lemme know!).

I have been dreaming of her a lot lately (maybe just my subconscious trying to make sense of things). We were romantically involved but then the relationship fell apart. We tried to be friends but I left the friendship because it was too painful for me. I stopped talking to her in June. I just hope she is doing well because I have always been worried about her, as she is a bit unstable mentally and physically.

Thank you! :)

Sharla

May I ask another what's going to happen between RJ and myself at out next face to face encounter ?

4 :spade: jack :spade: 10 :diamond:

Things won't be good between you and him, i don't think you're on speaking terms at present and it doesn't seem like he will be willing to make an effort with you to change things. It doesn't seem very happy with you for some reason, and this won't change even when he see's you.

pageofswords9110

4 :spade: jack :spade: 10 :diamond:

Things won't be good between you and him, i don't think you're on speaking terms at present and it doesn't seem like he will be willing to make an effort with you to change things. It doesn't seem very happy with you for some reason, and this won't change even when he see's you.

Makes sense. We had a very bad falling out the last time we seen each other. I would ignore him and I'm hoping he would ignore me. I'm sick of his shit.

I have one last question what will be the outcome if I open up to RB about my trust issues and past?

Sharla

Hi Sharla! I hope you're well. =)

If you'll have me, my question is: Will I ever hear from A again? (I hope that's a good question, if it's not just lemme know!).

I have been dreaming of her a lot lately (maybe just my subconscious trying to make sense of things). We were romantically involved but then the relationship fell apart. We tried to be friends but I left the friendship because it was too painful for me. I stopped talking to her in June. I just hope she is doing well because I have always been worried about her, as she is a bit unstable mentally and physically.

Thank you! :)

Ace :spade: 9 :club: king :diamond: queen :club: 4 :spade: 3 :club:rx 9 :spade:

I can see what your saying about putting distance between you and her but at the same time finding things painful.

She does seem depressed at present, and doesn't want to either due to this or even other reasons to reach back out to you, but she is feeling really quite low at present.....maybe this is why your having the dreams about her.

think

You are on his mind, so don't ever think your not......he would love to speak to you too there's just something stopping him, which is causing him not too. It could be that he's even thinking too much about "what ifs" if he reached out to you, as he's not spoken to you in a while....is he a person who does think too much ?

Could you not reach out to him, this could help.

Thanks. He is very contemplative, yeah. Analysing and over analysing everything, all the time. That definitely makes sense. Annoyingly he's often wrong.

I guess I could reach out to him. But I have done the last two times and I feel stupid already - like he hasn't been in touch for a month now, I should take a hint, right. I feel like I've made most of the effort of keeping our friendship alive for the last two years despite vibrating with emotional wounds caused by him. Also he is the type of person that has to be in control and I feel like he created this distance, he has to build the bridge. But this has happened many times already and I don't know if he'll want to come back, or if I even want him to.

I may bump into him though - we go to the same uni, and it's not that big.

Haha, sorry for the essay, and thank you so much for the reading and reassurance. At least he's thinking of me, maybe one day he'll get brave and try and heal us.

KnightOfTheCosmos

Ace :spade: 9 :club: king :diamond: queen :club: 4 :spade: 3 :club:rx 9 :spade:

I can see what your saying about putting distance between you and her but at the same time finding things painful.

She does seem depressed at present, and doesn't want to either due to this or even other reasons to reach back out to you, but she is feeling really quite low at present.....maybe this is why your having the dreams about her.

Thanks so much for this reading! I really appreciate it! :)

This does sound spot on. We have an odd connection and whenever something is up with her, I tend to dream about her. But I was hoping this would stop as it seems like our connection has been severed. She does suffer from depression and other things.

What is interesting is that I think clubs relate to wands in the tarot, right? Because for one dream about her recently in particular (a dream about a reunion between us) I did a tarot reading and the card that came up for "How to respond to the message in the dream" was the Queen of Wands. I may post part of the reading up on here. But yes, the Queen of Wands popped up in that reading too.

Thanks so much for this! :)

Sharla

Makes sense. We had a very bad falling out the last time we seen each other. I would ignore him and I'm hoping he would ignore me. I'm sick of his shit.

I have one last question what will be the outcome if I open up to RB about my trust issues and past?

king :heart: 9 :club: king :club:

These cards don't really answer like this....but they have told you something useful in regards to this question.

You are going to have contact with Rb again at some point, and this looks to do with some male maybe telling him to stop distancing himself from you. This will then maybe be your chance to say whatever you've got to say....not holding anything back.

Dartellus

8 :club: 2 :spade: 10 :heart: jack :club: 5 :spade:

This is not relating to December in general....its just giving you a snap shot of a certain time in December, that will be significant to you.

There is gong to be a argument with someone, this could be with a female here (if there is one on the scene) but you're slightly trying to persuade the argument in your favour, and this female is trying to stand her ground on the matter, causing some friction between you both.

Id say it was this female who would have caused the argument, and just won't listen and back down.....you could have met up one day to sort things out, or you could have just decided to meet up for a chat, something to eat etc.

Could be someone you've been in a r'ship with and have split up, and your seeing about getting back together.....so decide to meet up.

Anyway whatever goes on she is going to be hurt and angry by this, and will end up walking away....she may just want to be left alone for a while to calm down, i'm not too sure on the length of time.

I think with this person its been a volatile r'ship back and forth, where she wants you then doesn't want you etc, you may have tried with this person a few times.

Hiya Sharla!

this is interesting...i might know who is this.

If this is about someone that i have tried something, this might be her. She has a boyfriend now, but she is the only person that i think that would fit here in the description that you said and indeed we tried to sit and talk again 2 months ago.
There is another girl that i want to meet in december and she is very volatile, she might fit here too.

It's possible to check if this is about the first one or the second?

Thanks again Sharla, this makes sense...

Jdance

Hi Sharla,

What can you tell me about T reaching out to me in the next month or so ?
(male friend)
Thanks!

Sharla

Hiya Sharla!

this is interesting...i might know who is this.

If this is about someone that i have tried something, this might be her. She has a boyfriend now, but she is the only person that i think that would fit here in the description that you said and indeed we tried to sit and talk again 2 months ago.
There is another girl that i want to meet in december and she is very volatile, she might fit here too.

It's possible to check if this is about the first one or the second?

Thanks again Sharla, this makes sense...

Well to get an idea ive asked what will happen between you and this girl your meeting in December.

jack :heart: 10 :spade: ace :heart: rx

<eeek> maybe i shouldn't have asked....as its not looking good, but it maybe still doesn't really answer who it is. Its not going to be good anyway, there will be a sort of quarrel with her.....OR you just don't really like her that much or even vice versa.

Only thing is as you mention the 1st one has a boyfriend now.....well the 10 :heart: was base card, which indicates a longterm relationship with someone....so it could even be the 1st one still.