Few prediction PC card readings available.

pageofswords9110

king :heart: 9 :club: king :club:

These cards don't really answer like this....but they have told you something useful in regards to this question.

You are going to have contact with Rb again at some point, and this looks to do with some male maybe telling him to stop distancing himself from you. This will then maybe be your chance to say whatever you've got to say....not holding anything back.

I don't think it will be a male. I think it will be my friend as she wants us to work things out. But you already know how that willl go.

pageofswords9110

May I ask if I'll ever hear from LW again ? It's been a while. I requested him on social media but he ignored it.

Sharla

I don't think it will be a male. I think it will be my friend as she wants us to work things out. But you already know how that willl go.

That would have been a jack/queen that came out though, and not a king.

Sharla

Hi Sharla,

What can you tell me about T reaching out to me in the next month or so ?
(male friend)
Thanks!

5 :heart: 9 :spade: 8 :diamond:

He may get in touch in the next month or so.....because he will be struggling financially, so he may need you to help him out here.

OR he wont and this is the reason why.

pageofswords9110

That would have been a jack/queen that came out though, and not a king.

Not sure who this could be. Maybe it's a friend of his.

Jdance

5 :heart: 9 :spade: 8 :diamond:

He may get in touch in the next month or so.....because he will be struggling financially, so he may need you to help him out here.

OR he wont and this is the reason why.

thank you,
well, little confused as
he would never need me financially, nor does he have any financial worries. I'm probably the last person he would come to for that any way we are old friends. could there be a meaning other than finance?

Sharla

thank you,
well, little confused as
he would never need me financially, nor does he have any financial worries. I'm probably the last person he would come to for that any way we are old friends. could there be a meaning other than finance?

Not sure....i'll re-do yours tomorrow. Just done pageofswords after yours and got confusing cards in relation to the question. Im actually finding with these cards, that they only work for a limited period before they then need a re-charge.

So they are now sat with a amethyst and clear quartz on top of them lol....and as its also getting slightly late here in England now, ill leave them overnight and re-do yours, and carry on with anymore tomorrow.

pageofswords9110

Joker 4 :club: 9 :heart:

Yes id say they will overturn the decision, and it will come as a surprise maybe through them asking to speak to you or will just send you an email/txt...something like this.

Unfortunately nothing was overturned and he never contacted me.