classy

hey there,

I've been trying to find out this person's age using tarot
and i've been getting a lot numbers.
I'm so confused now
I keep getting the number 7
(7 of swords) 7 of cups and so on and I'm sure he's in his 30s

I'm guessing he's 37

what do you think? Is there any particular method to find out someone's age?

TheProphet

what do you think? Is there any particular method to find out someone's age?

You've got a better chance of finding out someone's age via searching on the Internet (social medias, contact information etc.) than via Tarot, in my opinion. I don't see how Tarot could disclose someone's age in an accurate way. Some might say by the Court Cards, but not even those can determine an exact age. Why don't you just ask him, or someone who knows him?

classy

You've got a better chance of finding out someone's age via searching on the Internet (social medias, contact information etc.) than via Tarot, in my opinion. I don't see how Tarot could disclose someone's age in an accurate way. Some might say by the Court Cards, but not even those can determine an exact age. Why don't you just ask him, or someone who knows him?

lol I'm too shy :p
I will try asking him haha
thanks theprophet :D xx

Saskia

I think your 7 Swords tells: sneak around to find it out. Check the social media, ask from people who know him or ask him in a roundabout way (such as: what's your Chinese astrology sign or similar, then look it up)

classy

I think your 7 Swords tells: sneak around to find it out. Check the social media, ask from people who know him or ask him in a roundabout way (such as: what's your Chinese astrology sign or similar, then look it up)

I did check the social media and didn't get a clue :(
I will try to ask him in a roundabout way.
Thanks a lot saskia :) xx

Saskia

I did check the social media and didn't get a clue :(
I will try to ask him in a roundabout way.
Thanks a lot saskia :) xx

Maybe you could try something like "how old were you when X-files was last on tv" or along these lines :D be strategic, that's the 7 Swords message!

classy

Maybe you could try something like "how old were you when X-files was last on tv" or along these lines :D be strategic, that's the 7 Swords message!

That's a cool idea! I will try my best haha
thanks much :D

Laurelle

I have a trick when I want to find out someones age or birthday. I tell them that I can find out their numerology number and tell them about themselves.

me: Do you do numerology?
them: maybe
me: both my name and birthday equal 9. It's pretty cool. Lets add up your name and birthday.
them: okay.
me: great what's your full name and birthday?

classy

I have a trick when I want to find out someones age or birthday. I tell them that I can find out their numerology number and tell them about themselves.

me: Do you do numerology?
them: maybe
me: both my name and birthday equal 9. It's pretty cool. Lets add up your name and birthday.
them: okay.
me: great what's your full name and birthday?

Hahaha that's a good one :D
I will use this trick :p
let's see how it goes :p