First reading with my faeries

Nina*

Well... I've had this deck for a couple of years but never used it. Suddenly I came to read some of the threads in here and soon I had to find my own to have a closer look :)

I did a reading (a spread I saw in another thread about faeries):

1. What do you want me to know about you?
2. What are you going to teach me?
3. What will our relationship be like?
4. How will you help my spiritual development?

I got:
1: 14 The Maiden; I see her as pureness and innocence
2: 11 The singer of transfiguration; energy and creativity
3: 12 The singer of the chalise; hope, wholeness and empathy
4: 34 Sylvanius; taking off the masks, finding myself, my truth

Funny because it actually seems like these cards speak to me (I was beginning to think that no cards ever would :( )

I would love to hear what you think :) :) :)

xxx
Nina

Sophie

Ninamagic said:
Well... I've had this deck for a couple of years but never used it. Suddenly I came to read some of the threads in here and soon I had to find my own to have a closer look :)

I did a reading (a spread I saw in another thread about faeries):

1. What do you want me to know about you?
2. What are you going to teach me?
3. What will our relationship be like?
4. How will you help my spiritual development?

I got:
1: 14 The Maiden; I see her as pureness and innocence
2: 11 The singer of transfiguration; energy and creativity
3: 12 The singer of the chalise; hope, wholeness and empathy
4: 34 Sylvanius; taking off the masks, finding myself, my truth

Funny because it actually seems like these cards speak to me (I was beginning to think that no cards ever would :( )

I would love to hear what you think :) :) :)

Lovely to see you see you here, Nina, among the faeries...

Here's my take on the faeries who came to you:

The Maiden is smiling in placid welcome at you. She wants you to know you are very much wanted and the faeries will treat you like a someone who is young in the way of faery and needs guidance, but it will be done in play, as one does with a child. The Maiden looks like she had Down's Syndrome, and such children are gifted with love and acceptance. Also - look at her gorgeous, multi-layered wings: she has depth and beauty, this little faery.

Then you have two singers, which are more solemn. Elevating and filled with spiritual sound, like the high voices of singing nuns, or the low voices of jazz singers. The singer of Transfiguration will teach you how to cross difficult thresholds and transform, and keep tranforming into your evolving true self. That singer will light a torch of passion to bring you to faery with pulsing blood like a rhumba or an orgasm. The singer of the Chalice gives you the higher vibbration of the maiden - total acceptance and the gift: the chalice is a vessel full of inspiration for you, into which you will have to keep pouring clear thoughts, love, poetry and songs to replenish it.

And Sylvanius. Have you seen how beautiful his mask is? Made of leaves and eagle wings. It can remind you that putting a mask on your face will liberate the wild spirit, help it soar - help you remove the masks that hide your inner self, that hide your mind and your soul. Think of carnivals! The sword of truth is yours if you can learn to wield it: but while you practice, put one those eagle wings, and enjoy the thrill of being Nina-the-swordwoman!

Nina*

And, as always, lovely to see you and read your thoughts, my dear Helvetica :) just wonderful!

I will surely put on the eagle wings (I LOVE eagles, btw) and see what happens :D