Flotsam and Jetsam Divination Kits! Help create one for you and one for me!

kaleanna

emmsma said:
I've been gathering goodies in anticipation!

I too have been gather more goodies and adding them to the goodies that were extra.

In addition, I have made my mom up her own oracle and will be sending it to her this week :D (yes she does tarot cards and showed an interest in this oracle so I made her one. I am also sending her a pendulum which will be her first one :) )

Quester

:bugeyed: Waves hands wildly!!! MEEEE TOOOO!!! :D

lefthandedgoth

count me in for a new round

I didn't get in on the first round, so I'd really like to join in for a second round. I have a huge amount of stuff to trade!!

Ande

emmsma

Woohoo! Lucky number 5!

Heads back to page 1 of this thread, to see how its done. :)

Little Hare

As much as i'd love to do this right now. I can't. I'm getting married and graduating and moving within six weeks O-o so it wouldn't be fare to people in this exchange to participate.

Have fun

I'll be watching from the sidelines

x

Little Hare

kaleanna

It looks like we have several interested parties so far for doing another round of the oracle, I will list them here that way we have a count of sorts:

kaleanna
lefthandedgoth
emmsma
Quester
Sinduction
NorthernTigress
alec
Master_Margarita
That is the ones that I have seen so far. Please let me know if I have forgotten anyone. This is a running list of interested parties.

kaleanna

Congrats on getting married and graduating. Am sorry that you can't participate this time around but it does sound like you have your hands pretty full right now. I am pretty sure that there will be more of exchanges as time goes on so hopefully you will be able to participate in one of the future ones

kaleanna
Little Hare said:
As much as i'd love to do this right now. I can't. I'm getting married and graduating and moving within six weeks O-o so it wouldn't be fare to people in this exchange to participate.

Have fun

I'll be watching from the sidelines

x

Little Hare

Master_Margarita

I'm an interested party if you're doing this again. I love sortilege.

:heart: M_M

alec

Great news Kaleanna that we have enough for another round.

Are there any key posts/threads on what kinds of things work best for the flotsam and jetsam? Will be starting to collect in earnest :)

Alec

EDITED: Just reread the first post!!! Oops - it's all right there...