Flying Bears & Beautiful Ones

13thFaeChylde

For the past week I have had some strange vivid dreams.

Last Tuesday or Wednesday, I had a dream that I was a bar/club sometime in the future (it was like a scene from Star Wars, with humans and creatures from other planets) and I ended up kissing this gorgeous girl on the dance floor.

We then leave to go to her place....good dream, ya??....so we go outside to hop on her....BEAR. A really huge brown bear. So we're like bounding thru some enchanted woods, and the bear is brown and the forest is green....we go on and on and the bear turns white and the forest turns into a winter wonderland.

The next dream I had was of me and my current girlfriend, it was like a scene from a past life. We were black, and we were either slaves or maids....and we shared the same bed in a small room and were giggling about something....and I got up to close the door so we wouldn't get caught, but she insisted I leave the door open.

Now, last Wednesday I found out that my girlfriend is involved with another woman....and while she does not want our relationship to change, she is open to the possibility that we may never be able to physically be together. After talking for hours, I know in my heart that she is right. We cannot stay the way we have been for the past 2 years 10 months, we've become quite stagnant in both of our lives, and have to deal with the reality that even though we have this incredble, soul-connection...that the barriers that separate us are too high. I am trying to "let go and surrender" as she is.

Anyone have any insight?? I don't know if the girl from the bear dream was her, but the second one was definately me and her.

Ace

It sounds like you want more excitement in your life and your relationships. You want someone with more energy to share (that is the first dream.) The second is that you want to team better with your current friend (you saw yourselves as slaves or underlings, linked together) you want it to be just YOU and her, she wants to be open to others. It is a tough place to be, you want her, but different than she is. She wants different but also feels for you.

I hate to say it, but move on now: there are new loves out there that want what YOU want (More fidelity and more excitement) but you will have to let her go to find them!