Fool's Dog Tarot Apps!!

Padma

That would be fantastic ...

Also I came across this a long time ago, but still can't afford it. But maybe with an app to Android/Ipad it would be available to a lot more people.

The deck is Far Sight Tarot (http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/far-sight/) and the creator Helen Meinicke, there's an email for her on the link above.

Oh wow! What a great deck! I had never heard of it... If this shows up on Fool's Dog, I am definitely adding it to my phone! :) Thanks, Tanjamuse!

Jason, yes, please please add this fantastic deck! :D

Yelell

Tanjamuse said:
That would be fantastic ...

Also I came across this a long time ago, but still can't afford it. But maybe with an app to Android/Ipad it would be available to a lot more people.

The deck is Far Sight Tarot (http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/far-sight/) and the creator Helen Meinicke, there's an email for her on the link above.
Oh wow! What a great deck! I had never heard of it... If this shows up on Fool's Dog, I am definitely adding it to my phone! :) Thanks, Tanjamuse!

Jason, yes, please please add this fantastic deck! :D

I love tarot apps and am always on the lookout for something new to add, but ackk - "Tranquility" for me would not involve frogs climbing in my hair! :eek:
Seriously though, thanks Jason for all the work on these apps!

Padma

ackk - "Tranquility" for me would not involve frogs climbing in my hair! :eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I kind of liked mango man, too (the Sun card) it is an interesting take on things, hahaha!

Essjay

Tarot Mucha is now available! A must have!!

Alta

Yes, I was thrilled as soon as JasonLion posted.

thorhammer

Is there any way, within the Fool's Dog apps, to create one's own spread for repeated use? I'm not talking about the copout "free form" spread; I want to be able to create my own spreads that I can use all the time. All the included ones are either useless to me, or entirely too complicated. I can't seem to find a way to save a new spread permanently.

I like much of the functionality of the app I have (Ostara Tarot) though I wish the text pages were a little less utilitarian, but honestly, having to flip over to AT between cards when I want to use a different spread is ridiculous,and I'm simply not using the app. Very disappointing.

JasonLion

thorhammer, thanks for your feedback. We don't currently support reusable user defined spreads in the sense you are talking about. I will add that to our wish list for consideration for future versions.

Jason @ The Fool's Dog

thorhammer

Awesome, Jason, thanks for that. I'll keep my eye on updates etc :)

daphne

thorhammer, thanks for your feedback. We don't currently support reusable user defined spreads in the sense you are talking about. I will add that to our wish list for consideration for future versions.

Jason @ The Fool's Dog

Hi Jason,
I like the quality of your tarot apps, I wonder if there is any chance you make a Thoth tarot app?