For the upcoming month...

le.jour.obscurcit

For the this month... (July)

(Using the Rider-Waite Tarot)

(no meanings for positions)

The first card was the 10 of Wands, and he is walking towards the people in the second card, the 5 of Swords (REVERSED). The main figure in the 5 of Swords in glancing over at the following, and final card, the Tower (REVERSED).

(From all the conflict that has been going on recently) I am tired and emotionally overwhelmed (10 Wands), so I am moving towards a situation where I can calmly sort through whats what, take a thorough look at my current situation and think about it (read somewhere reversals refer back to the previous card which would be the 4 of Swords). As stated earlier, the main figure (which could represent me), is looking over at the tower reversed. Perhaps, this means I am realising that I am not letting something happen. I'm stopping an evolution of some sort from happening because I am still to let go of some beliefs (referring to the previous card of the Devil).

(BTW, my shadow card appears to be the Devil.

My soul and personality cards are both the Lovers, which is a 6, which would further become a 15, the Devil?)

But I think (from what I've worked out) the Shadow card for this reading is The Death card, which would fit in nicely with what I've said eearlier.. I hope :p I think you could also include the Emperor and the Fool as well?

If anybody give lend their own interpretation that would be great! Thanks. :)

balenciaga

I think the devil is warning you about the amount of responsibility you are carrying around for a shocking realization (Tower rx) or disagreement (5 sw rx) that happened already - you are carrying it around with you like a burden. Try to put down that load and the devil will disappear:)

le.jour.obscurcit

balenciaga said:
I think the devil is warning you about the amount of responsibility you are carrying around for a shocking realization (Tower rx) or disagreement (5 sw rx) that happened already - you are carrying it around with you like a burden. Try to put down that load and the devil will disappear:)

I meant that the Devil card is my Shadow card derived from my Soul and Personality cards.

The actual shadow card for this reading is the Death card.

However, thank you for your input. :)

le fey

10 of Wands / 5 of Swords (rx) / Tower (rx)

Since you note there has been a lot of conflict recently, I don't think that's all going to be behind you in July, but the worse of it may be averted. The 10 shows hard work...not giving up and its walking toward the other two cards. With the 5 of Swords reversed, that hard work could lead to the avoidance of a situation where everyone loses, resulting in holding back what would otherwise be a total breakdown of the situation (Tower rx).

Not comfortable, and it basically looks like in the end the best you're looking at is a wary truce.

If you draw in the shadow Death card, I think you'd just like all this to be over and done with, but I don't think that's happening by the end of July (it would take that Tower being put upright and letting everything shatter for that to happen).

le.jour.obscurcit

le fey said:
10 of Wands / 5 of Swords (rx) / Tower (rx)

Since you note there has been a lot of conflict recently, I don't think that's all going to be behind you in July, but the worse of it may be averted. The 10 shows hard work...not giving up and its walking toward the other two cards. With the 5 of Swords reversed, that hard work could lead to the avoidance of a situation where everyone loses, resulting in holding back what would otherwise be a total breakdown of the situation (Tower rx).

Not comfortable, and it basically looks like in the end the best you're looking at is a wary truce.

If you draw in the shadow Death card, I think you'd just like all this to be over and done with, but I don't think that's happening by the end of July (it would take that Tower being put upright and letting everything shatter for that to happen).

Damn, well that sorta sucks lol.

How do you suggest I make that tower upright again? Or should I just let things be for the moment?

Btw thank you for your interp. :)
It certainly makes sense and does fit in with the current situation.

willowfox

It may suggest that the up coming month is going to be very difficult for you, you will be under a great deal of pressure from different people and you will not be in a position to fight, it will be more a case of capitulating to the enemy as you will find it impossible to escape from this situation.

le fey

le.jour.obscurcit said:
How do you suggest I make that tower upright again? Or should I just let things be for the moment?

You let the fight you're avoiding come to a head and stop trying to keep the 'peace' by avoiding it. Lack of confrontation that needs to happen isn't peace.

willowfox

Like a lamb to the slaughter springs to mind. Sometimes you just cannot avoid the collision, so be prepared and wear a seat belt, that way you will avoid any serious injuries.

le.jour.obscurcit

willowfox said:
It may suggest that the up coming month is going to be very difficult for you, you will be under a great deal of pressure from different people and you will not be in a position to fight, it will be more a case of capitulating to the enemy as you will find it impossible to escape from this situation.

I thought I was already doing that.. Hmm.

le fey said:
You let the fight you're avoiding come to a head and stop trying to keep the 'peace' by avoiding it. Lack of confrontation that needs to happen isn't peace.

So if something is said or done for the purpose of initiating an argument [by the enemy] I fight back or surrender?

willowfox said:
Like a lamb to the slaughter springs to mind. Sometimes you just cannot avoid the collision, so be prepared and wear a seat belt, that way you will avoid any serious injuries.

So sort of just "see what happens, but be prepared for what happens too"?

mmmagique

They're (the people above me) are telling you not to fight back. Let what will be, be.