For those of you wanting a sturdy box

SphinYote

I have discovered:

Box frames:
http://www.dickblick.com/zz170/07/?wmcp=yahoo&wmcid=SiteSubmitProducts&wmckw=Clear+Box+Frames

They are designed as a clear acrylic box into which you put in a photo, held into place by a cardboard box.

Well, first, that cardboard box can be opened at one end, and a deck inserted into it. I tie a ribbon around the cardboard part to make it easier to remove from the plastic, but this is a temporary measure for me as I plan to use acid free cardstock and change the cardboard box design slightly to make it easier to open.

However, you can either decorate the cardboard, remake the box and decorate that, or simply insert deck in box and write the title on the side of the box and stick it on your shelves in plastic protective casing. You can also use them for display, leaving deck in box but with a chosen card in front where a photo or print would normally be.

It's a little nontraditional, but if you're looking for something sturdy, it's protected on all but one side, the back. I get mine from Hobby-Lobby, and a bunch of my old decks that I failed to save the packaging for are getting new homes.

Yote