Forewarning Dream

NamasteIndia

This morning around 6-7 i saw a dream.

I and my husband went to meet a builder and we were waiting for him in this room. The builder a tall, dark, slightly plum fellow dressed in blue jeans and white stripe Tshirt walked in he was slightly bald.

We started discussing about purchasing a flat. Suddenly this builder took out a deck of tarot cards from his drawer. He laid down 3 cards and started interpreting them saying that the cards are screaming back to tell that you wont be getting a house since the base card is weak, the base is not strong. I dont remember the cards but i guess there was 6 of swords which he was pointing towards.

I started telling the builder that i had drawn the same card and cards had told me to stir clear of buying the flat. The builder got angry and he retorted back thats what im trying to tell you backout just now dont you understand message of the cards. The dream ended there and i was quite disturbed.I felt it was my spirit guide telling me this he had helped me many times earlier by waking me up from sleep when i forgot to set up the alarm clock.

Ok now a little background we have recently booked a flat and before booking the flat i asked my cards there was 5 of wand and 10 of sword card for this flat but since my husband was insisting i went to meet the builder it was day of lunar eclipse and the builder convinced us to buy the flat. we have paid a earnest amount and now we are gathering money by selling gold, insurance policy, income tax returns etc and yet we are falling short of 2 lakhs.

And this prophetic dream what does it want to convey any guidance?

mza

I would urge you to not ignore your intuition or gut feeling. You feel uneasy and it won't go away hence your mind is presenting it to you in your sleep. All the cards you've seen point to leaving it (6S, 10S) cos of issues you will possibly find difficult to resolve(5). Have you considered that if the man is telling you to leave it it might mean that you still have a choice and can still make a u-turn at this point in the deal? I don't know, i hope you can.

In my experience the more you listen to your intuition the sharper it gets so what will you do? If you repeatedly ignore it chances are it won't try to help you next time, what do think?

NamasteIndia

mzansi-afrika said:
I would urge you to not ignore your intuition or gut feeling. You feel uneasy and it won't go away hence your mind is presenting it to you in your sleep. All the cards you've seen point to leaving it (6S, 10S) cos of issues you will possibly find difficult to resolve(5). Have you considered that if the man is telling you to leave it it might mean that you still have a choice and can still make a u-turn at this point in the deal? I don't know, i hope you can.

In my experience the more you listen to your intuition the sharper it gets so what will you do? If you repeatedly ignore it chances are it won't try to help you next time, what do think?
till now i was not seriously listening to the cards or gut feeling
but the dream made me thinking but yet my husband is not supportive and he want to go ahead.