Founditions, goals and Strongest Influence?

AliceinDeathland

Last night I did a spread on this guy that I like, and for his foundition card he got the emperor and for his goals he got the 9 of Rods and for his strongest influence was the Page of Rods, what does this all mean....I tried to figure it out but I can't can anyone plz help?

tarotbear

my two cents ...

They actually all tie in together, but I don't know what the reading was for - so this is off the top of my head -

If his foundation is the Emperor it means he will methodically move through life weighing the possibilities and probabilities before making a decision that might affect others. He will always look out for the welfare of the many; he will try to be as just and even-handed as he can.

His Goals are the Nine of Rods(wands) - his goal is to look out for the problems and protection of others, even at the expense of creating a problem for himself - especially if the good of the many is what is necessary. {Is this guy a counsellor of some type, or running for office?}

His influence is the Page of Rods(Wands). This Page brings news/messages of importance. If the Emperor deals in decision-making, then the Page of Rods is very important to him indeed. It also signifies the Emperor does not make rash or knee-jerk decisions based on mere hearsay or unconfirmed facts.

In my mind they go together well ... what was the question?

AliceinDeathland

Hey thanks that sounds about right cuz you see a few months ago I asked him out and it was pretty rash that I did that and he kinda freaked out (since he never had a girlfriend)and said no so after that well I know he has been thinking about me so I guess the reading does match cuz his friends hate me and have been trying to push him away from me but in my heart I know he likes me (his really shy) so I guess the emperor card means that he is wondering what will happen if he goes out with me what will happen to him and his friends or something lol so I guess he is trying to figure EVERY little thing that could go wrong or something.... Cuz the spread I did was about me and him I understand my part but his just threw me out of wack so ya if anyone can help me with this I would be so happy thanks btw if this helps his star sign is a Gemini and his 17 lol.