FULL MOON - manifestations!

celticnoodle

good luck, Dan.

I came back in a few minutes ago, as the eclipse has only just begun 30 minutes ago. You can barely tell--and I'm getting very tired. So, I was also thinking of going to bed soon, and setting my alarm too, to get back up at about 10pm. the full eclipse is suppose to be at 10:45 or there abouts--so I figure a 10pm viewing will be cool. we'll see if I can even get to sleep let alone wake up again for a 10pm view! But, I did get some awesome pics of the moon so far. :)

SuziDreams

It's 2am here, popping in and out to take a look at the moon. Unfortunately my phone and camera don't take great pics but at least the sky is nice and clear. Can't pass up an opportunity which won't come around again for 18 years.

pageofswords9110

I'm so excited. Ive written down my manifestations and plan to pray and burn them into the universe also.
We have a walking bridge that crosses the Ohio river here so im going to go down there around 11 and mediate.

earthair

Set alarm, went to sleep, up again now 02.52am :bugeyed:
Unfortunately moon is now behind a street lamp :joke:

:rolleyes:

EmpressArwen

We have full eclipse!!!! So beautiful.

I said my manifestations, burned the paper they were written on...I had the strangest feeling come over me as I watched the eclipse. It was a feeling like I had just finished a challenging book and was closing it...yes, just like a book closing. Not just a chapter done but a whole phase of my life being over...it made me think of the bibliomancy reading GotH gave me, where I got a blank page. The first book is over and a new one is opening...my manifestations will start the first chapter...a brand new beginning. I feel positive for the first time in a long time. Excited to see what is to come.

Blessings to you all.

earthair

It's a beautiful orange colour, like getting a new planet to watch :cool2:
Can anyone else see a black triangle shape across it?

RiverRunsDeep

I sat on my deck from about 10:30pm to 11pm to watch the eclipse.
I didn't notice a black triangle shape, but it was off-and-on cloudy here,
so I was happy to see anything at all! So lovely, that ghostly rim of orange
fading in and out as the clouds came and went. The 27th was my birthday,
so this eclipse felt even more special to me.

I didn't do anything particularly magical, just brought my evening glass of
wine outside to "toast" the moon, then did some quiet meditation. Even
better, I invited my husband and son outside to watch with me, and they
did! :)

Aunty Anthea

Frosty Night in UK

I put my Crystal Ball in the window and we both sat and watched the eclipse

We could feel the energy, it was so powerful, a truely wonderful experience :heart:

The colours were beautiful but the moon did not appear to be any larger than usual

starburst_au

just went out again to check, and no moon here. :( its too cloudy, darn it! Better Luck next time, which if I remember correctly will be in 15 years. :laugh: (a full moon eclipse that is)

OMG!!! I'M WRONG!!! It is now visible--weird! went outside again and could see it up there! the neighbor also came out and told me "just 5 min. ago I could not see it!" :D so, I'm not alone. It is GORGEOUS! I took a few pics and now I will go out again in 10 minutes to watch the eclipse start. Neighbor is also out there waiting for the eclipse, but its getting cold, so I took a few 'pre eclipse' pictures and now will wait to take some eclipsed pictures. :laugh:

HURRAY!!!

Woooowhooo! Thanks for sharing! That's awesome that you were able to see the full moon.
I think i'll have to 'charge' up my crystal pendant tonight too! I gave it a nice charge up in the sun a few weeks ago... but all that hippy git full moon energy will charge the crystal pendant up nicely I think! (YAY)

starburst_au

good luck, Dan.

I came back in a few minutes ago, as the eclipse has only just begun 30 minutes ago. You can barely tell--and I'm getting very tired. So, I was also thinking of going to bed soon, and setting my alarm too, to get back up at about 10pm. the full eclipse is suppose to be at 10:45 or there abouts--so I figure a 10pm viewing will be cool. we'll see if I can even get to sleep let alone wake up again for a 10pm view! But, I did get some awesome pics of the moon so far. :)

Awesome! Not sure how you can sleep with that full moon energy :p
can't wait to see the pics, if you wanted to share them that is :D