FULL MOON - manifestations!

starburst_au

I hope the clouds break here soon so I'll be able to see! Absorbing and enjoying all this great juju anyway, heh. Feels fantastic, just all abuzz, ha! :joke:

YAY! I love that "buzz"!

I'm a bit excited to go outside tonight and see the moon!

GotH

The Lunatic

Got to see it and I'll have a beautiful pic to share with you once my neighbor gets the pics uploaded from his camera. He has a telescopic lens that captured the beautiful colors. Absolutely GORGEOUS. :heart:

Speaking of manifestations, I also have a bit of a creepy story to go with my evening. Because the moon was already eclipsing as it was just peeking over the horizon, my friend and I decided to drive out of the neighborhood and away from the two story homes to an empty parking lot to get a view. The parking lot was in an office building section of town that was empty. We quietly got out of the vehicle to watch the orange sliver in the sky enjoying the atmosphere. Shortly after watching the horizon my friend motions over for me to see something behind us. There he stood tall, bald and dressed all in orange-ish red from his thick neck down. He looked just like a psych ward patient. He stood there for awhile in the light of a street light lamp looking in our direction, or maybe he was looking at the moon? I don't know who he was, where he came from or what he was doing but we got creeped out and decided to get into our car and get the hell out of there. As we began to drive out of the parking lot we noticed the tall man had disappeared and was no where to be seen. As we drove out and past the lot's offices I noticed the title on one of the buildings said "Mental Clinic." My mouth dropped! It's a Sunday and all business were closed. Could we have seen the ghost of a mental ward patient that haunts the area? :bugeyed:

We decided to come back to the neighborhood and watch the rest of the eclipse from home.

Very mystical moon energy for sure!

starburst_au

I am going to ask for some manifestations for me! :thumbsup:

Looking at the Moon tonight reminds me SO much suddenly of the Moon card in RWS, everyone who can get a good view on Earth is looking up at the eclipse, maybe those wild animals, dogs and lobsters are all looking at that huge thing. I totally see the card now :)

I am going to bed and waking up at 3am to see it at it's best! we have a great view here but it's at a hideous night hour! hopefully my alarm will wake me and clouds will stay away! Our best view is between 3 and 4am! :bugeyed: :D

Ah the moon card! Thanks for the reminder! I'm sure things will be 'wild' in Australia tonight :p
3 - 4am - PERFECT time!

Hope you enjoyed the display!

starburst_au

It's 2am here, popping in and out to take a look at the moon. Unfortunately my phone and camera don't take great pics but at least the sky is nice and clear. Can't pass up an opportunity which won't come around again for 18 years.

So glad you had the opportunity to see the moon! YAY!
18 years, is a long time to wait, right :p

starburst_au

I'm so excited. Ive written down my manifestations and plan to pray and burn them into the universe also.
We have a walking bridge that crosses the Ohio river here so im going to go down there around 11 and mediate.

PERFECT! PERFECT! and PERFECT!

Awesome connection with nature and all that stuff... I hope you're able to manifest things that you need / want and let go of things that you don't need / want in your life.

starburst_au

Got to see it and I'll have a beautiful pic to share with you once my neighbor gets the pics uploaded from his camera. He has a telescopic lens that captured the beautiful colors. Absolutely GORGEOUS. :heart:

Thanks for that! YAY!

I also have a bit of a creepy story to go with my evening. Because the moon was already eclipsing as it was just peeking over the horizon, my friend and I decided to drive out of the neighborhood and away from the two story homes to an empty parking lot to get a view. The parking lot was in an office building section of town that was empty. We quietly got out of the vehicle to watch the orange sliver in the sky enjoying the atmosphere. Shortly after watching the horizon my friend motions over for me to see something behind us. There he stood tall, bald and dressed all in orange-ish red from his thick neck down. He looked just like a psych ward patient. He stood there for awhile in the light of a street light lamp looking in our direction, or maybe he was looking at the moon? I don't know who he was, where he came from or what he was doing but we got creeped out and decided to get into our car and get the hell out of there. As we began to drive out of the parking lot we noticed the tall man had disappeared and was no where to be seen. As we drove out and past the lot's offices I noticed the title on one of the buildings said "Mental Clinic." My mouth dropped! It's a Sunday and all business were closed. Could we have seen the ghost of a mental ward patient that haunts the area? :bugeyed:

We decided to come back to the neighborhood and watch the rest of the eclipse from home.

Very mystical moon energy for sure!

Ahhh CREEPY story *shivers* hmmmm i wonder if he was a ghost or mental ward patient?
What was your feel? He didn't harm you so maybe a ghost? A lil reminder that 'crazy' peeps lurk around .... :p

starburst_au

So... I wrote down a crap load of manifestations last night... which was a really cathartic exercise! I probably could have kept writing for hours but I thought 10 little postit notes were enough - don't want to be too greedy :p

Anyways, with the energy of the full moon lurking around... I think my manifestations are already beginning to happen! One of my manifestations was to be more healthy and enjoy exercise and nourish my body with 'healthy' food. I've been working with my energetic healer on this issue... so the intention is totally there... anywho I joined the gym today!

A small step in my journey! I'm really excited about leaving the 'old' me behind and totally looking forward to new beginnings!

Huge thanks to everyone that has got on board and shared their moon musings with me + rest of the forum!

Totally excited for tonight!
cheers,
SB

GotH

Ahhh CREEPY story *shivers* hmmmm i wonder if he was a ghost or mental ward patient?
What was your feel? He didn't harm you so maybe a ghost? A lil reminder that 'crazy' peeps lurk around .... :p

Ha! It could have been a real person being that we both saw him. I can't say I've ever seen a ghost before, only have heard and felt them so chances are slim that it was. I'm guessing he may have worked there but it was a creepy feeling anyway seeing him stand there in all orange like Mike Myers from that Halloween movie!

GotH

So... I wrote down a crap load of manifestations last night... which was a really cathartic exercise! I probably could have kept writing for hours but I thought 10 little postit notes were enough - don't want to be too greedy :p

Anyways, with the energy of the full moon lurking around... I think my manifestations are already beginning to happen! One of my manifestations was to be more healthy and enjoy exercise and nourish my body with 'healthy' food. I've been working with my energetic healer on this issue... so the intention is totally there... anywho I joined the gym today!

A small step in my journey! I'm really excited about leaving the 'old' me behind and totally looking forward to new beginnings!

Huge thanks to everyone that has got on board and shared their moon musings with me + rest of the forum!

Totally excited for tonight!
cheers,
SB

Good for you! May all your wishes manifest.. :)