Fuschite!

Chronata

I just recently went Tourist gem mining (again) which isn't like real mining at all, where you get a back of dirt and sand and get to see what interesting mineral bits the proprietor put into it.

This one was on the way home from Indiana, at a cool cave site.
And the bag of sand produced lots of little green and silver sparkly bits!

I didn't know what they were at first (there were also a lot of green calcite, emerald, and aventurine too) but with a little research I discovered they were Fuschite...which I had never encountered before!

My spouse likes to hand polish the bits we get, and we discovered that they polish up to a brilliant glass like sheen, with a little of that cat's eye effect that you find in Tiger's Eye!

I'll try and get a photo up soon...anyway, I read that it is a healer's stone, and wondered if anyone has any experience with using it?

MoonGypsy

Wow, Robyn, sounds really interesting! i have been around crystals, gems, and minerals most of my life and for many, many years it was even a part of my business--but i have never heard of Fuschite. i love learning something new...Look forward to seeing pics! :love: Is it possibly a green form of Mica? Your "silvery sparkly bits" sound like Mica...:love:

Chronata

Yes...it's Green Mica! And it's really pretty stuff.
I keep seeing pics of gem quality(when it includes ruby)on google, but not very many of the natural mineral.

stonesatiety

One talent of Fuschite is to help communicate and interact with devic realms, plants and animals. The piece I have has been sitting next to a smoky quartz in the garage for years, interacting with lizards, spiders, roaches and whoever else squeezes past the door. I don't leave it outside due to its fragile nature, but it would love to move around sitting beneath plants in the yard. (I feel as I hold it. It just showed me itself sitting inside working with a quartz crystal sitting beneath a plant(s). That's a new development!) The energy flowing from the stone into me gives me the joyful, warm, safe feeling I've had all my life when I'm alone with plants and animals.

Chronata

That's a brilliant idea stonesatiety! Fuschite does seem to have a roving sort of green energy to it. I would love to put a piece out on my balcony to commune with fellow travelers...be they bug, bird or other!

wildchilde

I don't have any "pure" Fuschite. All of mine is mixed with ruby, but evenstill, I love the gentle energy of this stone and find it very calming and loving to be around or to wear. Not only does it have a "green thumb" and a protective/communal aspect to the natural environment, but it is also very good for focusing attention on creative endeavors and getting 'the juices flowing' when you wish to follow through on an artistic project.

would love to see some pics of the pure stuff, Chronata! And the mining trip sounds like fun...I have never done that before.

DownwardSpiral

Fuchsite is a lovely green form of Muscovite Mica. <------this was taken from here:

http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/fuchsite.html

I have fuschite and I've been working with it for the last few days : )

Overall I have to say I've felt more upbeat and happy. My thinking's been clear but not in overdrive. Kind of like my mind has been dealing with one thing at a time without getting worked up about it. Outside of work....as in being outside though I'm still actually working....people have been friendlier. Everyone seems to want to say hi and give me a smile.

Now the flip side.....Something I've noticed is the negative "pull" of emotions inside work. I haven't really noticed this in awhile. I almost want to say that the fuschite kicked up my vibration a few notches and in doing so my "vibration" is clashing with the "vibrations" around me. I'm curious if anyone else has felt this and knows what I'm trying to say here. I guess you could say this is like when you walk in a room and can feel the "mood".

Anyway that and I've also noticed the past few days co-workers seem to be trying to "walk" over me. And this is coming mostly from people who've never done this before and for no obvious apparent reason. So I'm also wondering if this is a trade off of working with a heart chakra crystal that doesn't seem to also have grounding/protection properties. I say that because I've noticed that some of the crystals despite working with the higher chakras also offer protection.

LOL I'm ready to dig out my fire agate : )

stonesatiety

My fuchsite is still standing on my desk waiting for me to array quartz crystals outside among the plants. Cheeky stone. :) One thing I've learned: Stones always win the waiting game.

What I felt about your experience was the plant elemental energy/presence of this stone. Consider how people tend to feel about plants, or at least not their own or commonly accepted plants. Humans tend to treat trees as grass to mow, though trees offer so much. I cringe each time I see someone move in, level the mature trees and plant saplings or leave things bare. Yowsa. Not sure whether you feel anything here. Yourself as mature tree? ha! Given your profession, I'm sure dogs give you plenty of attention, but hopefully not the same as a tree.

I've done years of inner work among hostile coworkers. The simple reason hostility visits is that an aspect of you resonates with the game they play. Your stone--and I'm talking about your stone in particular--may be calling your attention to these aspects. Until we release the game, we help that game thrive. We are the game! People who've not participated before now playing show me you are working on finer, deeper releases. Once you let go whatever game you are working on, you won't even think of it. Magical stuff, but simple to work on. Not easy, however.

My fuchsite (thanks for the correct spelling, btw) is too large for carrying to work. Hmm. I happen to be working with fire agate right now. It's been great for working on boundaries. Have you tried them together yet? Fun!

stonesatiety

Cronata: Is your fuchsite out on the balcony yet?

wildchilde: I have a small sphere made of that stuff! It's happy to be out again. Thanks. Someone gave me an old chest-of-drawers that became a stone filing cabinet. They like it, more like a cave to them.

wildchilde

HA! as often happens with this forum, as soon as someone mentions a stone I haven't experienced yet all of a sudden one pops up for me and I get to hold it and love it! I just received a lovely piece of (palm sized) fuchsite yesterday! Anxiously awaiting a chance to use it. (right now I am on a blue lace agate!)

I've done years of inner work among hostile coworkers. The simple reason hostility visits is that an aspect of you resonates with the game they play. Your stone--and I'm talking about your stone in particular--may be calling your attention to these aspects. Until we release the game, we help that game thrive. We are the game! People who've not participated before now playing show me you are working on finer, deeper releases. Once you let go whatever game you are working on, you won't even think of it. Magical stuff, but simple to work on. Not easy, however.

My fuchsite (thanks for the correct spelling, btw) is too large for carrying to work. Hmm. I happen to be working with fire agate right now. It's been great for working on boundaries. Have you tried them together yet? Fun!

Thanks, stonesatiety, for this lovely description!! This makes total sense to me and really helps me to know what I might need to use this stone for in the near future. :thumbsup:

Also, love the idea of using it in combination with the fire agate. I may not have thought of that on my own! I am having a love affair with agates of all kinds recently, fire agate being one of the most adored of the bunch! I was never interested in it before but now all of a sudden I cannot get enough of it, and its ability to protect and deflect the negativity of others is astounding!! I can see in light of your description of the fuchsite how these two might work in tandem to release some really icky stuff! Thanks so much for sharing!