Open for all kinds of questions that meet with the small print written below.
These are playing cards from a game called Tarot/Tarock which is popular in France. It comes with 78 cards but the 22 trumps depict scenes from daily life.
The 4 court cards to each suit look like standard playing cards.
This is how I read them:
- the trumps are the oracle. You get what I see, plus a bit of intuition.
- the courts are a mix of TdM and playing card meanings
- for the pips I feel most comfortable with Hedgewytchery's method.
I'm still quite new with them, so please bear with me.
the small print
- Please ask questions that allow meaningful readings you can give elaborate feedback to. I know, your matter is pressing and I put great care into my response. Please return the favour by giving some thoughts to your reply!
- for romance related questions: no third party mind reading! ☼
- health related questions in the sense of workout, stress reduction and nutrition are fine
- repeated sitters are welcome
Them scurvy dogs who dump their inquiry without a word of greeting ignore me human condition. Ye walk the plank without further notice!
Them sons & daughters of biscuit eaters with a history of poor feedback stole me booty. Ye gunna be cleaved to the brisket or keelhauled, depending on me mood.
Me be deadly serious, savvy?