Ghosty dreams/cleansing ritual

Bosorka

I don't know if this belongs here, but I don't know where to ask.
In last month I had four "ghosty" dreams. In first, my dead father (died 27 years ago) visited me and he probably wanted to see my baby daughter that was born on his birthday. But baby (15 month old) started to cry and I woke up.
Next 3 dreams were in one week.
First, I was learning to become witch ... I don't know who was teaching me, not from real life. My baby woke me up from this dream three times, and three times I was continuing plus minus where I finished. Next was kind a horror ... finished in a house, wind blowing, curtains flying, I catch a woman and she changed face, than my baby cried and I woke up.
Last one was with my granny, she's for 10 years dead. I was really happy to see her, hugging her and showing my new flat, when I wanted to show her my baby she started to cry and woke me up.

From all dreams I woke up lying on back, stretched, not feeling myself with dry mouth. I would let it be, but it is normal that my baby is not sleeping well in our flat, she's crying from dreams, and she's crying really unhappy.

Could someone help me explain these dreams (that I know that I didn't describe very well) or at least help me with some cleansing spell that can't be mislead even with a total amateur? (I do read cards, but I simply don't know how to state question for this problem)

Milfoil

These dreams seem to be confirming an unease that you feel surrounds your new home and is impacting on your child - is that right? Sometimes when we get interrupted sleep, our dreams become increasingly vivid. This was and is a tried and proven method for dream recall (to set up an alarm that wakes you up at intervals in the night after 3am.)

Lack of sleep can also cause us to become depressed and panicky so do try to snatch some sleep in the afternoon if you can which will help.

Two of the dream fragments that you describe relate to visits to your child by an ancestor. All the dreams are interrupted by your child crying and suggest that there is something unsettling which is disturbing her.

Divination really isn't the area for discussing spells, protection, visitation by ancestors and spirits or such like but if you are worried about your child, which the dreams seem to suggest you are, basic steps such as cleansing the area with incense smoke, salt or holy water is start.

If this latter line of inquiry is to be pursued, it needs to do so in the Spirituality area of the forum which is subscriber only I'm afraid.

I hope this helps a little.

Bosorka

Thank you very much, Milfoil, for your reply. I really didn't know what to think and started to be somehow ... disturbed. There was no unease for me about new flat, until my baby wasn't born and started to have problems with sleeping. Now I'm time to time ... disturbed ...

Just one last question ... would people in Spirituality area help me with some spell, even if I never tried something like this? I mean ... won't I make more bad than good by this?

Milfoil

Members may discuss the matter, advise different things, or not reply at all, I really can't say. Spell working is usually a personal matter. One of your dreams shows you learning about the craft (witchcraft) from a woman, is this something you are doing or considering in your life? I wonder if this dream is a hint at your desires in this area?

Bhavana

I think that we all dream this way, strange and vivid images are normal for the most part - it's just that we go in and out of different phases of sleep during the course of the night, and by the time we wake up in the morning, the dreams have faded from our mind - we can barely remember the one we were having at the time we woke up. But in your case, with the baby continually waking you, you are in the middle of these dreams, then woken up, so they are easier to recall.

How old is the baby? I am not going to discount your feelings that something strange is going on in your home, but if this constantly waking up is not normal for her, then you should see a doctor first. Maybe there is a medical reason she is not sleeping well. You are obviously not sleeping well because the baby keeps waking you up all night.

I would rule out any medical issues with the baby before trying for spiritual solutions.

amethyst57

first of all....burn some white sage in the house, every room...
you don't need any spell...negativity will go away...
if you sense any negative spirits, just tell them to leave you both alone,
"this is our home, go away"....
baby is picking up on something, may be negativity...but cries
don't necessarily mean it's harmful...just can't put it in words yet...

unless you are practicing in your waking life, witchcraft in your dreams may be just your own abilities with cards etc, other woman your inner self,spirit guide, or dream guide, etc....
relatives in dreams are usually them letting you know they are there for you, watching you...

could be 'burnout'....
have you been reading the cards or doing any other divination a lot lately?

Bosorka

Thanks for all replies.
My "witchcraft" is something that I wish I know but the same way I'm afraid of knowing.
My baby is now 16 months, and I keep asking doctor, but she use to say she's too small for any tries for healing, even she didn't approve medicals for calming her.
And no, I didn't do any tarot readings last time. At first I'm quite exhausted from baby, and then ... since I married, I did somehow "settle down" and I lost desire to read cards for me. And people around me are quite scared of cards ... especially because I did help to few of them, tough I never did foretelling.

What disturbs me, is that my baby kept watching behind my back, kept "talking" to window or lamp as if I was not present, changed moods as if somebody tried to change her mood. Well, maybe this is normal for all babies, and I simply see something that it's not there, as she's my first baby (and first in my wider surrounding). Plus that her waking from sleep as if something scared her.

I partially think that "power" for spirituality could be inherited, and sister of my mum's granny was told to be a witch, plus brother of my father proclaimed to be a dowser. ... In that case, my baby could have powers that I lack, and that's why I started to think about some ritual that can't be screwed up.

And maybe I'm really trying to solve problem where no problem exist ... But as I don't have any "living" witch nearby, I'm searching here.

Milfoil

Moderator note

As stated above, can we please keep the discussion about the divination aspect of the dream as much as possible. Otherwise the thread will have to be moved or culled which I would rather not do.

------------------------

The concern or worry over the witchcraft may be a significant factor in at least one of the dreams which is why I asked about it.

Bosorka

Milfoil, as I wrote, I'm not practicing any kind of divination. I do wish to do it, but at the same moment I'm quite scared of it .. I mean ... I wish to know, but I'm afraid that than I would know more than I wished ... if it makes sense. ... considering the second dream ...

And about divination at all ... I'm sorry if it seem like to discussing it ... all my concerns are ... belongs it there, or it is just my fantasy? Is this thread not good even for simple yes or no? Or this thing are not meant to be simply yes or no?

I'm really considering to became subscriber, thou I have no idea what it is all about ....