Goddesses of the New Light?

inanna_tarot

WOW

Not one for goddess decks but WOW! A total shame its only 28 cards, there should be so many more. And they are arent all the 'usual suspects' the Snake Goddess is there! Wow

Anyone have any info on this deck?

a_shikhs

Wow.. These cards are gorgeous.. They are so beautiful.. One more added in my wishlist.. :)

redflash

I'm after these aswell, got the virtual deck in my orphalese program but would like the real thing !

gorgeousbutterfly

if only there were more then 28 cards, darn!

greycats

Got it a week ago.

I recently bought this deck by the artist, Pamela Matthews and am pleased with it so far. The cards, in number 27, are generous in size, about 3.5" by 5". The illustrations vary from lovely to breathtaking and they seem accurate as far as the cultural representations are concerned. The cards came tied in a lavender scarf and were accompanied by a well-made booklet about 1/3 larger than the cards. The booklet, also by Pamela Matthews, is exquisite. The layout is pleasing and balanced, and material relevant to each of the 27 cards is so well presented one hardly notices its brevity. Also in the package was an object I didn't recognize at first. It was a chunk of wood about an inch in diameter and as long as the cards were wide. Then I noticed it had a slot in it; it was a card stand. Slide the card into the slot, and the card stands up like a photo. So: a lot of nice details. :)

Colby

Oooohhhh those cards are GORGEOUS!!! They are definitely on my wishlist now :)

Thanks for the link Catlin and thanks for the feedback greycat :D

huredriel

Another for my wishlist (which is getting far far too long)!

delizt

I have these and they are gorgeous!